Asmus Toys 1/6: Grishnákh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.. That looks really good. He's going to put a maggot hole in my wallet.

must...resist...:drool

NO VICTORY.jpg

I almost posted yesterday that we should manage our expectations for this and other second- or third-tier characters like Guritz, etc. Glad I didn't, as this looks great!

He looks perfect !
Such an improvement on Guritz and Gothmog ( and I have both)!
The evil side is much more interesting to me, on a design standpoint. I enjoy the characters , like Bilbo, Frodo etc. But they're just "regular people"
Orcs, Nazgul , Trolls, Uruks , Sauron - thats the real fun ( on a display standpoint) ! So I heartily applaud Asmus for going with these evil characters, even if minor ones like Guritz and Grishnákh !
Thank you Asmus, you`re delivering :D
Just a sidenote , the name for the orc in question is Grishnákh , I noticed a little spelling mistake :D

The evil side is much more interesting to me, on a design standpoint. I enjoy the characters , like Bilbo, Frodo etc. But they're just "regular people"
Orcs, Nazgul , Trolls, Uruks , Sauron - thats the real fun ( on a display standpoint) ! So I heartily applaud Asmus for going with these evil characters, even if minor ones like Guritz and Grishnákh !
Thank You
:exactly:

Back