Asmus Giveaway 1/6 Anduril Sword of Aragorn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine. Excited to see this in hand I hope it comes with it's belt and sheath for Aragorn.

I got mine. Excited to see this in hand I hope it comes with it's belt and sheath for Aragorn.

I never realized that as a possibility! If it wasn’t planned, I think just the die cast Anduril is a more than generous gift already. If it was planned then it will be a happy surprise.

Got mine today too, first I thought It was my invoice for Gandalf and nearly fell off the chair.
I?m so greatful to asmus, such a great company.
I will continue to support.

The e voucher do we do anything or do they contact us ?

For some weird reason I always get a order status for Twilight WK that shipped last year a little bit before they send my invoice for a new figure. It?s happened three times now so maybe GTG is coming soon if the pattern holds up.

Just received this email from Asmus. I've got my ROTK Aragorn custom ready, just need that wonderful sword to complete it!

'Dear Asmus Toys customers,

We are happy to update the latest news for our*giveaway of 1/6 Anduril sword.
The production is going well and on it's*way, the*entire process is scheduled to be done at the end of May, and we are expecting to send this gift around June.*
The attachment*is 3D rendering graphics of the sword for your preview. The blade of the sword will be made in diecast metal and the scabbard is made of plastic.

Thank you for your patience and hope all of you have a wonderful day!**

best,
Asmus Toys'
def0ebb3549a80265231ab602f2ca494.jpg
6b6ae777437215c7248b6303024c75d4.jpg
69119bc9f4946e8bac6098c6ab800ea6.jpg
220ce77ff75a27355f129fd686b2d4d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It really does look great! Can’t wait to see more updates until release.

Back