Asmus Giveaway 1/6 Anduril Sword of Aragorn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually love Elrond’s robes during that scene in the camp even if the Council one is more iconic.

I do too but the Council outfit is more iconic. I can see the Council version being released with the column and one ring as an accessory. Maybe throw in some shards from Gimli's axe, as well.

a39e595db21389989aa16947065f3b06.jpg
fotr0803.jpg

I?m hoping for the pedestal too and maybe a pillar, Elrond?s chair or part of Rivendell facade.

I agree ! I would love Elrond’s chair (or is it his throne?) and the pillar with the ring on it.

On a side note: it would be really cool if Asmus made accessories outside of only the items coming with the figures, like Gandalf’s cart, Arwen’s bed in Rivendell, theoden’s throne, etc. I think it would be way too much time and cost to really happen though.

I agree ! I would love Elrond’s chair (or is it his throne?) and the pillar with the ring on it.

On a side note: it would be really cool if Asmus made accessories outside of only the items coming with the figures, like Gandalf’s cart, Arwen’s bed in Rivendell, theoden’s throne, etc. I think it would be way too much time and cost to really happen though.

If you look at Elrond’s chair/throne you can see it has the signature flame/fire of the House of Finwe.

Thanks for your waiting and inquiry. After tracking with our factory, the accessory Sword Anduril should be combined into other figure's production schedule since the total amount is few (limited edition). The releasing time may be in the end of August. We will let you know when it gets ready to be sent.

Thanks for your waiting and inquiry. After tracking with our factory, the accessory Sword Anduril should be combined into other figure's production schedule since the total amount is few (limited edition). The releasing time may be in the end of August. We will let you know when it gets ready to be sent.
Thanks, Before checking here I sent an email to marketing for updates

We got the update, it would be finished in this month and shipped from factory. And we will collect/double check the receipt address with the members. It should be released in the beginning in Dec. Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:
The giveaway quantity was fixed in limit last year already.
It was fixed in a WRONG way though, there were people who created their accounts (so with zero to few posts) so as to get the free gift
and other persons who are years in this forum and actually own Asmus' Aragorn figure (like myself), that missed their chance.
It was unfair to such memebers and you should do something to fix this, asking members who own Asmus Aragorn to post a photo of their figure
with today's date is a correct way to amend this problem.

While I 100% agree that if people created shell accounts to get the free sword that was wrong and I would probably be just as upset about it as you are if I did not make the list, I don’t think anyone can demand Asmus “fix” a free gift giveaway because they didn’t have to do it in the first place and they are doing it for free. I would suggest asking them nicely maybe through pm or email. It’s worth a shot maybe they made an extra or two.

While I 100% agree that if people created shell accounts to get the free sword that was wrong and I would probably be just as upset about it as you are if I did not make the list, I don’t think anyone can demand Asmus “fix” a free gift giveaway because they didn’t have to do it in the first place and they are doing it for free. I would suggest asking them nicely maybe through pm or email. It’s worth a shot maybe they made an extra or two.
Before criticizing me read better the words I used.
I wrote "you should", NOT "you must", I am not demanding.
I asked before they did nothing, I send them emails they did nothing again.
So I am stating my dissapointment with them in public and asking them to rethink their way of offering free gifts.

Back