Ashley Wood's Euro-Defense Bramble ROBOT pre-order now live!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metaphorge

Archbishop of Bologna!!!
Reaction score
Due to an, erm, snafu, the Ashley Woods Euro-Defense Bramble pre-order has started early. It's not listed on the front page of the bambalandstore.com website, you have to follow the link below:

https://www.bambalandstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EURO3AA

Here's a photo (not mine) comparing the size of the previously released Deep Powder Bramble to Bertie the Pipe Bomb. As you can see, Bramble is HUGE!

Oh yeah, there is an all-black chase Bramble, the Night Watch, randomly amongst the Euros:

This is a limited run of somewhere around 200, so if you want one you should order it now... I've ordered mine.

Last edited:
Bramble is the best pick one up if you can you will not regret.

brambleglamEURO.jpg

Last edited:
Heh... I like how they added 'customer reviews' to the ordering site now. No one has this version in hands yet, right? Still, Bramble rocks, and me too I hope for a Night Watch Bramble.
Despite the early 3AA membership order, he's still not sold out yet. But I hear no one is left in the cold and should be able to get one IF they order soon enough. :D GO FOR IT!!

Just wondering... isn't this oder up a bit to early? I thought it would go officially up in one or two hours?
As I said in the intial post due to a snafu the pre-order went live a couple of days early... my main motivation for posting this was so that no one here would miss out.

See here if you're that curious as to the dealio. ;D

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back