Ashley Wood's Euro-Defense Bramble ROBOT pre-order now live!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know that some where already in The netherlands! It's odd somehow that some Brambles get delivered earlier in some European countries. Oh well, perhaps not all of them left HK on the same day. Perhaps we're lucky on Monday? I'll be getting some SSC stuff then, so that's ok.

Yeah well one is already in the Netherlands, I am still waiting for mine and not sure if those other 6 guys over here who are part of the 3A Board ordered one. And yeah I would think the rest will be delivered on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

I got mine today in Florida, USA. Opened him and he is HUGE!!

I'll post some pics if I get a chance today.

Picked mine up today at the post office (in Oakland, CA). I'll also be shooting some photos.

If you are not collecting this line you are REALLY missing out. Olivier is an amazing figure; the paintwork surpasses any other I've seen on a mass-produced item. He certainly is right up there with my Hot Toys T-800 Endo and the Power Loader as being the most impressive figures in my collection (the Tumbler might take that title away once it is released though).

At $250 drop-shipped from HK Brambles are a STEAL.

They both rock

100_0534.jpg

100_0539.jpg

Almost four o'clock in the afternoon here and still no box or boxes...

I am expecting 7 figures in total, most are 3A figs. Euro Bramble, Dirty Deeds Bertie, a TK, Les Mort 13 (my second one) and some custom figures which will go with my 3A figs. Oh and a Popbot hardback.

Is the only way to tell if you have a nightwatch bramble by opening it? Is there anything to tell from the packaging?

I believe you've to crack open the packaging to find whay you have......also remember there are sketches included in a couple of boxes that will entitle the bearer to a free Blanc De Plume :monkey5

Back