Ash Vs Evil Dead (TV Series w/ Bruce)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whole morgue scene was either tough to watch because of how gross it was or I was laughing so hard. Man, that was over the top and I'm going to have to watch it again - if I can - lol. The sheriff PP pants was the funniest thing for me, the humor was very Jr High level stuff which I love. Can't wait until next week's episode and I hope Ash gets a shower and a fresh blue shirt and brown pants.

i am truly truly shocked how far they went. i am shocked that the network greenlit that scene lol. i really cant believe they let that air.

thats a one time only kind of scene, i dont think ill ever watch it again lol

i am truly truly shocked how far they went. i am shocked that the network greenlit that scene lol. i really cant believe they let that air.

thats a one time only kind of scene, i dont think ill ever watch it again lol

The most ballsy scene I think I've seen on network television :lol

It's premium television that airs everything from last year's Hollywood hits to adult programming. I'm sure you can get away with quite a bit.

With that in mind, that bit was hilarious. Rest of the episode wasn't super engaging, but that scene was very much a return to slapstick form -- raised to premium TV extremes. Happy to see they're taking themselves even less seriously this season.

Well... That ending was unexpected :lol my girl busted out laughing when it happened. I'll tell ya, I've absolutely loved this season thus far.

Part of me me wanted to feel bad, but I laughed, too. The classic's horn beeping, the soap opera music, and his reaction made it hard not to.

bad choice for Amber to read from the Book.Guess it gave her the munchies.I like how the Delta became a possessed insane out for blood hyper version of Christine.And it got bloody.Poor Ash right after he saves his Dad and Brock is going to reveal some deep info to him the Delta turns him into a bloody wet rag.
They are really amping up the bloody carnage in these last couple of episodes CGI guys are having fun and it's working.Next weeks episode looks good too.

I cant believe they killed Brock off so soon. Its good TV as I seriously didn’t expect that but I wish they both had more screen time together before they did.

Anyone have any guesses what you think Brock was going to tell him?

My money is on something regarding his mother and she was going to be the guest next season.

Back