As I Lay Dying singer arrested

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love metal, but can't stand anything with Cookie Monster vocals.

Give me 70's heavy metal and early 80's thrash.

I can't stand it either. But I had to make the Pat Boone crack because...well, because.

Old Maiden, Ozzy, Metallica, Anthrax, Slayer...this new breed can't touch it.

completely agree, but then I always realize I sound just like my old fart dad in the 80's / 90's who said the same thing. Only he was hating on the bands you mentioned and comparing them to Zeppelin & classic Aerosmith :lol

completely agree, but then I always realize I sound just like my old fart dad in the 80's / 90's who said the same thing. Only he was hating on the bands you mentioned and comparing them to Zeppelin & classic Aerosmith :lol

I used to think the same thing when Nu Metal rolled in. But then looking back, naw, that music just sucked. :lol

I like lots of music from classical to modern.

I call metal music two things:

1) Chuck-a-weener Butt Music

2) Weer-weer music.

Bro, do you even surf?

Yeah its definitely sad! Even though I didn't care for them live I do like some of their stuff.

I imagine that he lived very hard. His body may just not have been able to handle what would otherwise be a minor health issue because of it. In any case, it does suck.

You know, you would never guess that someone who who screams so angrily expressing such rage and angst would hire someone to kill his wife. You would think he would do it himself.:lol

Yea yea yea we get it, you guys don't like metal music. But others on this board do. So please move on and let's keep this thread about As I Lay Dying and Tim Lambesis please.

It's been a long time since I rock n rolled....

Some of the most innovative and ingenious bands of the last 20 yrs have had cookie monster vocals. There's a place for it. Only a few pull it off well though. Most come off as amateur posers.

Back