Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

Not to mention merely return to the VGM license in general. They milked RE and have returned to it, but RE was probably on top at the time. Hence why Ada is still affordable. Plus not getting on MGS sooner? They could totally milk that, and messed up pretty bad.
I greatly dislike the Arkham Harley. She's Joker's psycho biker tramp, and it does away with a lot of her character's charm.
Yeah it does. I don't like how so much darker she is too, even for Batman standards.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

Not to mention merely return to the VGM license in general. They milked RE and have returned to it, but RE was probably on top at the time. Hence why Ada is still affordable. Plus not getting on MGS sooner? They could totally milk that, and messed up pretty bad.
Yeah it does. I don't like how so much darker she is too, even for Batman standards.

You're right about MGS, and don't forget Assassin's Creed. On just the main characters they could do Connor, Ezio(Brotherhood & Revelations) Altair, Edward, Adewale, and Aveline. They just don't seem to be real interested in the VGM line.

I greatly dislike the Arkham Harley.
She's Joker's psycho biker tramp, and it does away with a lot of her character's charm.
You are not alone :1-1:

Tho I am ok with her nurse outfit in BAA, it made some sense.

Yeah, I was okay with Nurse Harley. Though, I think Arleen Sorkin's presence was no small part of that. I just hate that they made her a homicidal psycho ***** in AC. To me, the great thing about Harley was that she never really crossed the line into Joker territory. She was obsessed with a maniac, but she never really turned into him. That's actually one of the things I disliked about AC Penguin. It seemed kind of out of character for a guy who prided himself on being a "legitimate businessman" to shoot a bunch of unarmed cops in cold blood in front of 50 potential witnesses. You're telling me some guy who's been falsely imprisoned, and who only joined Penguin to survive, wouldn't jump at the chance to roll on this guy and get out of that hellhole? Granted, Strange wasn't offering those kind of deals, but Cobblepot didn't know that.

...How much longer?

Clayface? How big would a hot toys killer croc be?

It took 2 yrs. to get this we aren't getting Clayface maybe the joker thats it.

We know, Krec.

THE BEST BATMAN EVER.

I am there.

we know but there are still to many that don't.:dunno

Point is. We know there's pretty much a 99.9999999% certainty that this and Joker are as far as it goes, but that doesn't mean you have to be a buzzkill about people discussing the possibility of it turning out otherwise.

I never had rubber problems... have 7 rubbered figures, excluding rubbered torso figures (which I also have had no problems with).

I've had the DX 02, the Batsuit Begins Batman, and the DX 09, and I never had any rubber issues. Of course, considering I sold them, I suppose I could've just beat the clock.

Meh, I'd love to have every villain in the Arkham universe as far as I'm concerned. Killer Croc, Bane, and Solomon Grundy would be fun to have.

Looking forward to this.But yeah with Rubber bodies i always have second thoughts.

Judging by the games though,the suit doesn't look like thick rubber at all.Remember how his suit looked like battle damaged with the bruises and damage to the suit?Like it was thin spandex or something.
if that's the case,it would be a smarter move by HT if they made a whole new body to capture Batman's physique and use farbic suit.Looked good on DX12.Rubber restricts the movement too so yeah im not a fan of Rubber :lol

nnmzq1.jpg

14j29zq.jpg

I always remember the sound when Joker's goons poked the armour in Batman 89 when I think of the Arkham suit.

In games it was multi-layered.

Armor Upg.v1
Military grade spun gara-aramid fibers molded into the Batsuit chest piece provide greater protection from attack.
Armor Upg.v2
Super lightweight nano-engineered polymer plating incorporated into the Batsuit creates a more resilient out shell.
Armor Upg.v3
Ultra strong micro plating developed by WayneTech, layered between the regular armor and the undersuit.

With this, Hot Toys restored our faiths. Arkham Bats, Marty McFly (Although I'm not such a huge fan, good to those who've been waiting forever.), G1 Optimus Prime, Mk III Diecast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back