ARRIVAL (2016) Sci-Fi; Directed by Denis Vlleneuve

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Yeah I don't know much about them, in fact, I tried to stay a blank slate for this one.

That's what I'm gonna do from now on for movies, feels much better.

Oh and btw SNKIT yes, movie of the year for me too, before this it was BvS. Official Villeneuve fan.

2015 movie of the year for me was Sicario.

****ing soundtrack gets me man :monkey2: beautiful.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh and btw SNKIT yes, movie of the year for me too, before this it was BvS. Official Villeneuve fan.

2015 movie of the year for me was Sicario.

****ing soundtrack gets me man :monkey2: beautiful.

Spoiler Spoiler:

What makes Arrival an even bigger win this year, is that out of all the Awards Season contenders, its the only Sci-Fi film.

Arrival by Denis Villeneuve
Fences by Denzel Washington
Hacksaw Ridge by Mel Gibson
Hell or High Water by David Mackenzie
Hidden Figures by Theodore Melfi
Jackie by Pablo Larrain
La La Land by Damien Chazelle
Loving by Jeff Nichols
Manchester by The Sea by Kenneth Lonergan
Moonlight by Barry Jenkins
Silence by Martin Scorsese
Sully by Clint Eastwood
20th Century Women by Mike Mills

I'm still savoring this movie, and the personal drama alone is worth a watch.

This is why the last movie I saw on theaters; Dr Strange made me so indifferent that it made me angry, ****ing multiverse in that movie and I came out of the theater feeling and thinking nothing, went with a friend, I said maybe a joke about it, she may have said a comment, and that was it, flavor of the ****ing minute, one step out of the screening room and were already talking about something else.

First thing I did when I got home after this, googled the Sanskrit word for "war" :lol

And will most likely be thinking about this for a couple days, this is what movies are supposed to be, even kid's and cape**** movies, it's all a vehicle and food for the soul, it's sad that some people advocate for the "it's just a movee brah" like expecting a movie to leave something you something is too much to ask.

Back