Arnold offered new Predator & Terminator movies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if he does another Terminator , they could just make him a battle damaged T-800 from the start , it will hide how old he is , have his face mangled :lol

Arnie is 63, but there is a guy who's still ripped and built in our gym. He went in clean and looks fantastic still because he didn't abuse anabolics. Yes, Arnie doesn't workout religiously anymore like he used to, but part of what has happened is his body is currently breaking down and going through a catabolic state.

He would gave a hard time regaining his once revered physique. I don't know... but I will say this, a good six months worth of hardcore training and his body would be up to snuff I think. It depends... I mean Stallone is still going. It all depends on how much Arnie wants it in the end.

Arnie is 63, but there is a guy who's still ripped and built in our gym. He went in clean and looks fantastic still because he didn't abuse anabolics. Yes, Arnie doesn't workout religiously anymore like he used to, but part of what has happened is his body is currently breaking down and going through a catabolic state.

He would gave a hard time regaining his once revered physique. I don't know... but I will say this, a good six months worth of hardcore training and his body would be up to snuff I think. It depends... I mean Stallone is still going. It all depends on how much Arnie wants it in the end.

Stallone is on HGH.

I'd buy any HT Arnie. However they probably wouldn't go outside his most well known films where merchandise has been tried and tested - Terminator, Predator and Conan. Maybe Enterbay would though. But, and I know its a cliche by now, Enterbay are great at announcing stuff - not so great at releasing stuff. And since they've only just announced the T2 license (1/4scale) anything else is waaaaaayyyy off.

Could see the creators of 300 doing a Conan sequel with him included.

I 65 year old Arni memorablia?
No thanks.

P.S. Does anyone else think a 12'' HT figure from Pumping Iron Arnie could be mind blowing?

I saw someone selling a custom 1/6 Pumping Iron Arnie once on eBay. :lol It looked kind of ridicuolous though. It was basically a naked muscular body with a little black spandex bikini bottom on and an Arnie head sculpt.

I can see Arnie doing a Terminator movie again if he plays someone like a future soldier thats captured and Skynet uses his DNA for the Terminator. That could explain the T-800 we see in Salvation.

The deleted scene with Sgt. Candy is just that a deleted idea maybe who knows. It could have been in the movie but wasn't it never happened as far as I see it.

Oh and a Dutch 24 years later being asked by his government for his help again could make sense if done right.

Last edited:
I can see Arnie doing a Terminator movie again if he plays someone like a future soldier thats captured and Skynet uses his DNA for the Terminator. That could explain the T-800 we see in Salvation.

The deleted scene with Sgt. Candy is just that a deleted idea maybe who knows. It could have been in the movie but wasn't it never happened as far as I see it.

Oh and a Dutch 24 years later being asked by his government for his help again could make sense if done right.

I agree 100%. They could totally write him in again. The Terminator is harder because of the age thing but in Predator he played a human who ages like anyone else so it can be done. He doesn't have to be all pumped up and the main action hero of the movie.

He was great in True Lies. Cameron really knew how to have Arnie be the action man and yet make him funny elsewhere - like the scene where hes test driving a car with Bill Paxton and trying to contain his rage as Paxton is unknowingly making lewd conversation about his wife. Classic scene.

arnold_then_now.jpg

:lol

"Predators 2: Payback"

Dutch is now a general and the US government is studying a captured predator spaceship in Area 51. Dutch prepares and leads a fully equiped crack SPEC OPS team to board the ship and have it auto-fly to the "game preserve" planet, where they will be hunting for some "...ugly mudda f@#$%&ers..."

In the process, they link up with Royce and babe and plan a nice reception for the unsuspecting "hunting party"...

sounds pretty okay, until...

After it's all over, Dutch shares a Cohiba with Royce... ;)

2 men sharing and suckin a stick?

gaydar.jpg

Back