Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my shipping notice but it's shipping to my old address :slap

Oh damn, hopefully you know the new tennant/owners!

I did the same thing with the Blitzway 1/3 Game of Death Bruce .....luckily my wife got along well with the lady that bought the house from us and asked her to please sign for an enormous statue box when a delivery guy turns up at her door :D

I arranged a fed ex store pick up so no worries.

Oh damn, hopefully you know the new tennant/owners!

I did the same thing with the Blitzway 1/3 Game of Death Bruce .....luckily my wife got along well with the lady that bought the house from us and asked her to please sign for an enormous statue box when a delivery guy turns up at her door :D

I have not received any shipping notice yet. I wonder how long i should wait before i worry.

I have not received any shipping notice yet. I wonder how long i should wait before i worry.

I emailed them Sunday and had a reply this morning. They said they still had quite a few Arhian's to ship out and it could be another few days before all the shipping notices went out for her. I'm still impatiently waiting for my shipping notice too... :impatient:

I emailed them Sunday and had a reply this morning. They said they still had quite a few Arhian's to ship out and it could be another few days before all the shipping notices went out for her. I'm still impatiently waiting for my shipping notice too... :impatient:

i feel better knowing i am not the only one still waiting. Thanks
I only worry because i paid for this so long ago and since they changed over to the new website I can't see your order anymore.

Just got my shipping tracking number. Should be here Monday. Excited to finally get this.

Woke up to a shipping notice... :panic:

Friday is the day, can't wait. Been collecting just the 1/6th Hot Toys until now, this is my first statue, so I'm pretty stoked to finally have one in person just to see how the size will fit in with my collection.

Lucky you guy's as they promissed me that customers from over seas would get it very soon,so far I haven't seen anything which makes me very dissapointed.

Congrats, Anthos!

Thanks for sharing the pics. Hope this piece is a good indication of what version 2 is going to be like.

China did ok this should sell #2 fairly fast with theses ultra low 100 made runs

Back