Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine today, im happy enough with the way it turned out but im pissed off that the magnetic top doesnt fit properly, it can only cover one nipple. Id rather display it topless but cant bevause of my nieces and nephews, guess ill just have to cover the whole statue up when their over.View attachment 239016

A hint of nip showing may make you more popular with the nephews....

Received mine and my god it's a nightmare. I'm waiting for ARH for my replacement or their response.

Face sculpt is perfect, the removable top is supposed to look like it has a little of nip slip going

ISSUES WITH MY STATUE:
Paint smudges of different color all over my statue. Elbows, thighs, body
Piece of the skirt broke off
Cracks all over the upper thighs

Anyone dealt with replacements from ARH before? Need to see where this will head to.

Last edited:
3004eix.jpg

foj2pd.jpg

eoztl.jpg

281fwa9.jpg

344v336.jpg

x39wjt.jpg

got mine today to open too, I am returning it this is ridiculous... paint marks, bad fitting top, statue leans to the left too when put into the base.

KnRcYG.jpg

z3M5X8.jpg

AchAKP.jpg

KVtGqZ.jpg

gMHIPw.jpg

f5XWY3.jpg

dvYwU2.jpg

QPPixP.jpg

Now I'm getting a little worried. I've seen a few reports of people who got her with the top not fitting correctly. I have no plans on displaying this with no top. Top less just won't work In my collection. If the top doesn't fit correctly this will have to go back and I really like this statue and don't want to go through the trouble of returning it. Anyone get one with a good fitting top? Mine should be here on monday so I guess we will see what happens.

Hey SurlyJ, is that a hairline crack going across her hair?

That top is pretty bad, but that hairline crack looks pretty bad too. Not sure if you knew, but my guess is you did.

Hey SurlyJ, is that a hairline crack going across her hair?

That top is pretty bad, but that hairline crack looks pretty bad too. Not sure if you knew, but my guess is you did.

I thought it was a crack at first but it's not. It's glue or something. I couldn't get it off with my finger. Haven't tried anything else. Not sure what to do about it. It looks worse in person than in photos.

Damn! Sorry to hear that, my man.

I cancelled this in favor of version 2. But these issues on this version 1 is worrying me.

Mine has the same broken skirt part. Didn't even notice till I found the piece laying in the box and went looking for where it came from. The top took some futzing but it does go on properly, doesn't cover as much as I expected but it is even. There's some paint rubbed off in a few places on the back side of the statue where it rubbed on the styrofoam- the base skin color is fine but it looks like her spraytan is rubbed off. As messed up as all that sounds, she really looks very good, from the front at least. The break is clean and looks like an easy fix for someone who knows what they're doing. My real concern is potential resale down the road. Oh, instead of the arian comic, they included queen of vampires. I wonder if I'll get the Arian comic with my queen of the vampires statue.

Well, the big day finally arrived after a delay from Friday due to the snow storm. I was both excited and nervous to open up the box as this is my first ever statue. Started with Hot Toys about a year (Marvel Figures) and have now pre-ordered a few statues with this being the first to be released. First the bad, had the same broken skirt parts on the front. Clean breaks, same as duckman. Second, the top really doesn't cover as much as I expected. I for the life of me can't believe that the top came out in production as designed. Would've thought it was designed (and as shown by the proto pics) to be more complete in coverage. If you can display the statue up high, it looks like everything is covered, but from the top, not so much. On the good side, paint on mine is perfect. No real issues that I can see and no cracks like I've seen in some others. Overall, I'm pretty happy with how it looks and am really happy to not have any major defects.

I think it's a beautiful statue, just hoping by some miracle, they acknowledge the top and release a new one or someone can tell me how to get one custom made. 3rd pic shows the issue with the top the best.

Will ARH offer up some kind of credit due to these issues like Sideshow or is it a take it or leave it kind of deal?

Here are a few pics...

Arhian_01.jpg

Arhian_02.jpg

Arhian_03.jpg

I'm kind of shocked that people are having these issues and that makes me worried about the other 5 pieces that I have ordered from them. :(

Look, I have a ton of ARH stuff and by and large have had good luck. My haves:

Conan (the original)
Conan and Snake Girl Dio
Spartacus
Gold Athena
Ares
Angel of Death
Minotaur

Of those, the ponytail on Ares was prone to breaking during shipment. Otherwise everything looks great and I've not had any issues. This particular piece (which I don't care for and didn't order) seems to be the exception.

I just got Arhian today as well, and I was prepared for the worst, based on some of the problems others were having... But aside from the seemingly infamous broken fringe (easily fixed with a drop of epoxy and some tweezers), she came out perfect - and holy crap is she gorgeous. Seriously, if you're on the fence about this one because of the issues others have reported, I'd definitely order one, assuming ARH will do exchanges in case you do end up with any issues. It seems like at least some people are getting great looking pieces, and hopefully that is the norm. She's truly amazing, and I'm so glad I got a nearly perfect copy.

Anyway, here she is, straight from the studio... enjoy!

Arhian 1 sm.jpg

Arhian 2 sm.jpg

Arhian 3 sm.jpg

Arhian 4 sm.jpg

Arhian 5 sm.jpg

Arhian 6 sm.jpg

I got mine today. I think it's a great looking statue but i had some issues . The issues were a couple of marks on one of her legs, Two pieces were broken on her skirt, she was not sitting in the base very well and kind of had a lean and the removable top not fitting how i think it should fit.
I found out that the top is the way it's supposed to be. They said it's not supposed to fully cover her and the nipples are supposes to show. I don't get the point of the top if it doesn't cover her but they said this is the way it is supposed to be.

I still think it's a great looking statue and wish i didn't have issues.

Back