Statue ARH Studios Athena Gold armor ARH WEB EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Athena Gold armor pre-order reservation list for SFF

Experimenting with Gold metallic paints.
Got the stands made for the NYCC

I may be asking for too much, but it would be great if the armor is removable or there is something different about this piece aside from the color to make it more interesting to collectors. That being said, I've already expressed interest in buying this piece and I definitely will. :)

I may be asking for too much, but it would be great if the armor is removable or there is something different about this piece aside from the color to make it more interesting to collectors. That being said, I've already expressed interest in buying this piece and I definitely will. :)

I will show your comment to Arahom at the show, I agree with you a little something new would be good make it stand out.

no love for Athena?

She will have gold armor

I take it the golden armor Athena is still awhile away? It's probably for the best seeing as the other pieces look to be huge, expensive, and soon to be up for preorder...

If there is still room on the interest list ... Please add me.

null_zpsc64477cb.jpg

When is she expected to ship? And what price for the gold version, is there still room for that PO list? Have you set an ES? Thanks in advance.
EDIT: also, do you ship international to Europe? I don't want to cause trouble with shipping, in case.

Last edited:

When is she expected to ship? And what price for the gold version, is there still room for that PO list? Have you set an ES? Thanks in advance.
EDIT: also, do you ship international to Europe? I don't want to cause trouble with shipping, in case.

Yes we ship international
When I get home I will have ARH paint it the gold.
NY travel took alot an we didn't finish in time.
Contact at: [email protected]

Back