Statue ARH Studios Announces New Conan the Barbarian License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guys,

We are very happy to announce that ARH Studios is closing on a license deal for CONAN. Our Barbarian statue will actually be a licensed Conan statue, and it will be exclusively sold and distributed through Sideshow.

This is our first license as a company. We intend to release some cool, very cool, Conan and related characters in 2013!

ARH Studios universe is expanding! You will be blown away with what's coming next!!!
If you liked Medusa, wait till you see what we have been working on and coming your way in 2013!

ARHLicenseConanposter.jpg

Barbarian%20(1).JPG

Barbarian%20(10).JPG

Barbarian%20(14).JPG

Barbarian%20(21).JPG

Last edited:
Looks great! congratulations on the license acquisition.

Thanks you! We are hard at work making a big diorama. Announcement will come next year. It will be as good as Medusa, maybe even better!

Awesome news Congrats to ARH... keep up the awesome work!!! Now that your expanding can I get a job...:)

We are still very small, but who knows! The future seems bright!

Huge news!!

Congrats and I can't wait to see the range of Conan statues !!

Huge news!!

Congrats and I can't wait to see the range of Conan statues !!

It is! Isnt it! :hi5:

For the last few months we have been working on a fantastic Conan diorama! Something as grand as Medusa! You will love it!

The Conan license has many great characters! Again something else we have been working on..... Can you guess what it is? (Not that I can share ;) )

Congratulations! Your group does great work and deserves the success! I love to see the dedication and commitment to craft you exhibit here regularly. Havn't bought an ARH item yet, but you have my attention.

One thing on the Conan: needs more skulls! ;)

And another thing: any possibility of ever making a Grendel statue? (the Matt Wagner comic book character)

Congratulations! Your group does great work and deserves the success! I love to see the dedication and commitment to craft you exhibit here regularly. Havn't bought an ARH item yet, but you have my attention.

One thing on the Conan: needs more skulls! ;)

And another thing: any possibility of ever making a Grendel statue? (the Matt Wagner comic book character)

No Grendel, we haver our hands full right now with what we have going on.
Thank you!

Very cool Ave!!! Kongrats :rock :rock :rock

Thank you, King! :wave

So does this mean prices will go up if this is now a licensed line?

Its should not raise the prices.
Production costs will be higher but so will the sales, so it should even out! Now if I can get some of you to buy our statues more, then we are golden :wave

Id love to get a statue like this.

Image0000.jpg

Thats a very nice digital sculpt, I have seen it before. But ours will be even better ;)
You just have to be patient and wait, you will see. If you thought Medusa was good, you will be pleasantly surprised

Thats a very nice digital sculpt, I have seen it before. But ours will be even better ;)
You just have to be patient and wait, you will see. If you thought Medusa was good, you will be pleasantly surprised

IDK, in my mind that's the best representation of Conan I've ever seen. If you can make something that surpasses that I'll order an AP, no doubt.

IDK, in my mind that's the best representation of Conan I've ever seen. If you can make something that surpasses that I'll order an AP, no doubt.

Our new statue will not be a museum pose. The one we are working on is grand, similar to Medusa in its scale. But I guess, nothing is out of the question, as long as they allow us to make statues for them.

Congrats! Looks very good, good luck with it...
Only wish your items where a tad more affordable. Well, speaking for myself of course.

Back