Arghhh, New Hot Toys- Captain Jack sculpt revealed me hearties

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, now that would be like over $300. :monkey1

It would be just to fill out the dx package:dunno it's not like the diorama is thrown in on top of an already fully loaded figure ...i don't see any real alternate costumes they could give him and it really does seem it's switch out faces rather then sculpts so a diorama type base seems right, i don't think this will go over $250:)

My wife loves Johnny Depp and I showed her this post. Asked if she thought any of them were a picture of Depp or all figures. She said the HT picture on the right looked like it was an actual picture of Depp. However, thought the smiling HT sculpt and EB did look like figures. Not that this proves which is better, but I thought it was neat to take her opinion as she doesn't nit pick my hobby to death as we collectors sometimes do.

Last edited:
My wife loves Johnny Depp and I showed her this post. Asked if she thought any of them were a picture of Depp or all figures. She said the HT picture on the right looked like it was an actual picture of Depp. However, thought the smiling HT sculpt and EB did look like figures. Not that this proves which is better, but I thought it was neat to take her opinion as she doesn't nit pick my hobby to death as we collectors sometimes do.

Funny. I showed my wife and she said the Enterbay figure looked like Depp and the other two looked like Dipp.

You know what? Sometimes photographs of people don't present a good likeness of a person. Making a call on the extent or otherwise of a likeness of Depp based on these couple of pics is premature IMO.

...having said that, I think the likeness will turn out to be even more convincing than it already is :)

put me in the "both sculpts look amazing" group, but please thin out the hair!!! and real cloth bandana too!!!!

Just saw this thread and I'm stoked! Looks awesome. It would be very tempting to get two of these.

You summed it up perfectly Battsworth :duff

Now we can leave this thread and await pre-order :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back