Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF!!!

I actually prefer the production HS versus the Proto HS. The Proto had a blank look on his face and resembled Viggo. The Production has a determined look and is dead on Viggo. Love it.

Exactly, and I was subtly referring to that earlier with my sarcastic post.

After the Helm's Deep piece, and even the Weta versions, a more aggressive Aragorn is a great choice. :clap

By the way, if anyone is interested how long it takes to get him when you're in the EU (status is "backorder"), I just contacted Sideshow... It takes them about 12 working days to ship him from the US warehouse (where it's "in stock") to the EU warehouse. From there it takes another 5 working days to deliver to your door. So it's about three weeks total (counting weekends in).

Oh, and they charge your credit card once the figure leaves the US warehouse... :)

Well I have had mine on order since it launched and still have no notification that anything has moved yet. I think your timescales ought to add on at least another 20 days or so. With my luck the second chance orders will probably be fulfilled before mine :rolleyes:

There's a sucker born every minute and this guy found one. Hate to see what happens if his has broken hair.

Me thinks he needed to update his page especially since he is still showing pics of the Proto,wonder what the buyer will think with the new version.:rolleyes:

Well, I ordered this as soon as it was up. Got nervous and cancelled when some of the production pictures showed up, hoping to see it in person at SDCC and make up my mind. Although that didn't happen because he was MIA at the SS booth, I have seen enough in hand pics at this point to decide that I would be happy getting this one, and particularly getting it directly form Sideshow just in case I have a hair issue and he needs to be replaced. So I went ahead and ordered it tonight--for the second time. I guess he won't be here any time soon as I am now at the end of the line, but I look forward to getting this one at last.

Well, I ordered this as soon as it was up. Got nervous and cancelled when some of the production pictures showed up, hoping to see it in person at SDCC and make up my mind. Although that didn't happen because he was MIA at the SS booth, I have seen enough in hand pics at this point to decide that I would be happy getting this one, and particularly getting it directly form Sideshow just in case I have a hair issue and he needs to be replaced. So I went ahead and ordered it tonight--for the second time. I guess he won't be here any time soon as I am now at the end of the line, but I look forward to getting this one at last.

Nice work :clap i'm sure you wont be disappointed.

Wondering when us Itl buyers will have our orders shipped,still processing.

I think I just looked at that auction earlier! Not to buy it, but to look at the pics. Wow! I always look to see if something is still available at the original source or elsewhere before buying. I swear some people must have money to burn!

I think I just looked at that auction earlier! Not to buy it, but to look at the pics. Wow! I always look to see if something is still available at the original source or elsewhere before buying. I swear some people must have money to burn!

Or some people just have more money than common sense. :lol

It's likely that they didn't realize it had come up for second chance. Hopefully they were also using the live.com discount deal to get 20% off or so.

ACK! After reading this thread a broke down and ordered it! I'm gonna point my finger and blame all of you when my credit card comes in! :lol

ACK! After reading this thread a broke down and ordered it! I'm gonna point my finger and blame all of you when my credit card comes in! :lol

And another ones gone,another ones gone another one bites the.......:D

Yeah you definately won't regret it tomandshell...The likeness is there and I am loving and enjoying mine, just a work of art....

Back