Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF!!!

I wish Flexpay was still available on this; I just can't afford him right now. I don't collect LOTR but I just really love the look of him. The only other LOTR item I'm tempted to buy it the GG Animated Ringwraith on horse. That being said it SSC did a PF Ringwraith I would have to get it.

Just opened mine and it was a thrill, although I don't think the likeness is quite there, maybe if I look from really far away. He doesn't look all that much like viggo. The costume is fantastic with nice leather details. The exclusive extra hand is better than the open hand, but didn't blow me over. Overall, worth it, but that definitive sculpt of viggo remains elusive.

Haven't received mine as yet but from the pic's id say the likeness is pretty damn good but maybe others who have him in hand can further clarify what they think.

One thing i must say is that if you look at the films and pics from the movies Viggo's appearance seems to alter constantly depending on the mood of his character,sign of a quality actor.

Yeah I can definitely say from having him for about a week now that the likeness is there. I'll put it this way, I have the Gandalf PF also, and coming from one of the very few who actually liked it and thought the likeness was good, the Aragorn likeness is better. Like Redman said, Viggo's expression is constantly changing in the movies, so to me I think that would make his likeness a hard one to capture in a sculpt. SS did a far better job than anyone else has so far, and other companies would be hard pressed to beat them IMO.

The Aragorn PF is great. The likeness is right on. The pictures Sideshow released of the production statue just look bad. I can't wait for the Moria Orc PF now...

Ah, I hate coming into this thread, because it makes me anxious about receiving my Aragorn, but I can't help looking at him in other people's pics :D

I used $60 of my rewards and ordered one. After seeing all the photos and the comments, I had to get one on the Second Chance before was gone. It seems to be an awesome piece and I hope it is as good in person as people say.

:lol I did the same thing I ordered it with about $50 in reward points. I don't even care I'm not getting points for it I just want this thing back in my home.

Argghhh... Still waiting to get my return label, so I can get my replacement in process. This is worse than not having the piece at all, having to look at a broken one and know that it will be going away.

I need to save so I can get Anakin too. I saw so many photos of this one that I had to get it. It seems to be one of the best likeness out there.

Argghhh... Still waiting to get my return label, so I can get my replacement in process. This is worse than not having the piece at all, having to look at a broken one and know that it will be going away.

I'm in the same boat. :monkey2

Well I was sleeping like a a rock this morning and I thought I heard someone knocking on my door and I looked out my window and of course it was FEDEX a day early!:banana

This is probably the first time ever I got my package at the first delivery attempt! Aragorn is amazing is all I can say and hopfully I can get my crappy pics up later!:banana

Well I was sleeping like a a rock this morning and I thought I heard someone knocking on my door and I looked out my window and of course it was FEDEX a day early!:banana

This is probably the first time ever I got my package at the first delivery attempt! Aragorn is amazing is all I can say and hopfully I can get my crappy pics up later!:banana

Can't wait for your pics! Crappy or not, they'll still be great to look at.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Back