Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF!!!

i have the exclusive but with the rise in costs of the 12" figures and the fact that I really want Indy and Gandalf i might eventually have to cancel it. here's to hoping i don't have to though because it looks great so far.

Just wondering why some of u guys are cancelling :confused: Price,space or just not sure on how the finished product will look.

Maybe a case of Sideshow cannibalizing its own sales-- for roughly two Aragorn PF's you could get a lifesize Iron Man bust. It's a trade-off of releasing too much cool stuff, too fast, I suppose.

i have the exclusive but with the rise in costs of the 12" figures and the fact that I really want Indy and Gandalf i might eventually have to cancel it. here's to hoping i don't have to though because it looks great so far.

since the Exclusive was never a big one to me on this one, I may just cancel the SS order and get the Regular edition of the Aragorn PF through a retailer for less $$$.

I also have Indy and Gandalf on pre-order, as well as the Anakin PF exclusive with Sith head option, and there's NO WAY I'm cancelling any of those! :chew

I'v been thinking about canceling my Aragon Excl. and selling my Lurtz Excl. and Jason PF after the stuff that was announced today. Alot of stuff coming in the next 6 months and i could use the extra cash.

No matter what, I'm keeping mine. He is the perfect companion piece with my PF Lurtz. Plus, I really don't see myself getting any more PFs from this line (Unless they do a ringwraith) and I feel the Aragorn PF will compliment my collection quite nicely.

I'm keeping mine as well for sure. I have Aragorn and Anakin (both exclusive) on pre-order right now. And, I plan on keeping both orders.

Thanks guys fair enough comments. :)

Yeah ill be keeping him for sure after i just received Lurtz but havent decided whether to go with the EX or not.

Man Lurtz is one big mother(what have i let myself in for starting with 1:4)and i love the realism of the scratches on his shield and little tears in his party dress.:D

Was a bit fiddly with putting on his arrow bag.Just wondering did any of you guys unstrap his belt and thread it through or just pull it over his legs and around his waist. :confused:

Yeah ill be keeping him for sure after i just received Lurtz but havent decided whether to go with the EX or not.

Man Lurtz is one big mother(what have i let myself in for starting with 1:4)and i love the realism of the scratches on his shield and little tears in his party dress.:D

Was a bit fiddly with putting on his arrow bag.Just wondering did any of you guys unstrap his belt and thread it through or just pull it over his legs and around his waist. :confused:

I put mine on through his legs and around the waist.

I pulled it over his legs....it was a struggle though! :lol

Aragorn is for sure a keeper!

agreed! So far I only have the Boba Fett PF. Had to cancel the GTW PF due to finances and now that I've seen it in person, I can say that it is MUCH more amazing than any online photos show.

I am also very much looking forward to adding the Aragorn PF, Anakin PF (with Sith head exclusive) AND the upcoming Indiana Jones PF to my collection this year. Those 3 will FOR SURE be keepers for me... :chew

this piece is awesome. It's my most anticipated collectible for 2008.

:banana

I would hate to be any of those people who don't have their lurtz PF exclusive to go along with this. If recent trends are any indication, I'd say it will easily be fetching upwards of $500 by the time the Aragorn PF comes out. Now with sideshow being sold out of the regular Lurtz, I wouldn't be surprised if it started creeping up a bit in value too.

I know I'm definitely hanging on to my exclusive.

Last edited:

I really was planning to buy him but after Iron man 1:1 bust, I guess he will be cancelled. I still keep my order until I saw the final product pictures. But 700 $ plus approximately 300 $ for shipping will be a killer to aragorn I guess

I would hate to be any of those people who don't have their lurtz PF exclusive to go along with this. If recent trends are any indication, I'd say it will easily be fetching upwards of $500 by the time the Aragorn PF comes out. Now a sideshow being sold out of the regular Lurtz, I wouldn't be surprised if it started creeping up a bit in value too.

I know I'm definitely hanging on to my exclusive.

The reason I'm not 100% going to keep Aragon is because I don't have the Lurtz EX. He's just not the same without his bow.

Back