Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF!!!

Thanks Josh for the pics looking good.

The reason I'm not 100% going to keep Aragon is because I don't have the Lurtz EX. He's just not the same without his bow.

Was late to the game so only picked up the regular edition of Lurtz but will be extremely happy with either Aragorn pieces. :D
Although Lurtz no doubt looks extremely cool with his bow i still think he looks more in character(his brutal animalistic self)with his sword and shield but then you fortunate few can chose which either tickles your fancy on the day i guess :)

Thanks Josh for the pics looking good.

Was late to the game so only picked up the regular edition of Lurtz but will be extremely happy with either Aragorn pieces. :D
Although Lurtz no doubt looks extremely cool with his bow i still think he looks more in character(his brutal animalistic self)with his sword and shield but then you fortunate few can chose which either tickles your fancy on the day i guess :)

I was just about to post a similar take on this, Redman. Although I'd love to have that bow for versatility, if you're going to display these together it should be pointed out that after Lurtz disposed of Boramir with the bow, he had discarded that bow by the time he came for Aragorn.

Last edited:

I was just about to post a similar take on this, Redman. Although I'd love to have that bow for versatility, if you're going to display these together it should be pointed out that after Lurtz disposed of Boramir with the bow, he had disgarded that bow by the time he came for Aragorn.

I agree . . I like the Lurtz w/bow as a stand alone piece . . but if he is facing off with Aragorn, it needs to be sword on sword . . . :maul

Thought rather than start a new thread i would ask a question here since it relates to Aragorn PF.Was going to email SS but am currently unable to get onto their site so being bored i thought i would throw it on here.

I ordered the regular PF and was also put on the wait list for the EX.:cool:
I received an email yesterday advising that my wait list order will be converted in a few days.

Just received an email informing me that my wait list has been confirmed as an official order.:D
Now im assuming that since the item is not due to ship until 3rd quarter ill have no worries cancelling my regular order.

The only thing that concerns me is this message at the bottom of the email.
Please note that there are times in which an incorrect inventory count may cause an item to be offered in error. We do apologize in advance if this occurs and work diligently to avoid errors.

I know the chances are slim but would hate to cancel my reg order only to somehow miss out on both due to an inventory error.

So i was just wondering if any of u guys have ordered both Reg and Exc on any orders and had no problems when having to cancel one?Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:

Hmmm, very good question. I've never ordered both the regular and the exclusive of any item SS offered. However, I did have some waitlist items converted to orders and all of them eventually shipped.

Maybe Sideshow can shed some light on this?

Finally got onto the SS site and sent off a query.

I'm fairly sure that total responsibility lies with myself but obviously i would have to be pretty damn unlucky to miss out on the Ex after being advised it had converted.
Being new to all of this is probably the only reason i'm concerned and at least now there will be another Aragorn PF available for someone out there.:)

Finally got onto the SS site and sent off a query.

I'm fairly sure that total responsibility lies with myself but obviously i would have to be pretty damn unlucky to miss out on the Ex after being advised it had converted.
Being new to all of this is probably the only reason i'm concerned and at least now there will be another Aragorn PF available for someone out there.:)
id say you're pretty safe cuz your waitlist converted sooner instead of the last minute. im sure there will be plenty of last minute cancellations to increase the stock so im sure your's is legit.

wait list converted on the exclusive :chew

but here's my dilema, i have another one coming from an auction on the bay, same price.

flip it?

There's not gonna be much of a market to flip it in my opinion.

Not with an edition size of 850.

that's kinda what i was thinking, but i figured at the very least i'd get my money back out of it

Yeah, in my opinion your better off canceling. With eBay fees and shipping fees, its to much of a hassle to make a couple extra dollars, in my opinion.

I'd rather just work 4 hours of overtime and go for the sure thing.

Thought rather than start a new thread i would ask a question here since it relates to Aragorn PF.Was going to email SS but am currently unable to get onto their site so being bored i thought i would throw it on here.

I ordered the regular PF and was also put on the wait list for the EX.:cool:
I received an email yesterday advising that my wait list order will be converted in a few days.

Just received an email informing me that my wait list has been confirmed as an official order.:D
Now im assuming that since the item is not due to ship until 3rd quarter ill have no worries cancelling my regular order.

The only thing that concerns me is this message at the bottom of the email.
Please note that there are times in which an incorrect inventory count may cause an item to be offered in error. We do apologize in advance if this occurs and work diligently to avoid errors.

I know the chances are slim but would hate to cancel my reg order only to somehow miss out on both due to an inventory error.

So i was just wondering if any of u guys have ordered both Reg and Exc on any orders and had no problems when having to cancel one?Thanks in advance. :)

I did that a couple of years ago with the Doctor Doom PF. I ordered the regular and got on the waitlist for the excl.. And when my waitlist convertet, i just canceled the regular. SS told me the same thing when i asked them. I could order both but i would have to make sure to cancel the one i ddnt want before it would ship.

There's not gonna be much of a market to flip it in my opinion.

Not with an edition size of 850.
Yep, I suspect the flippin' market is going to be weak with this one. An exclusive of 850 with a regular edition size at 1000. I doubt the after market will be kind. In the end, as you said, it's just not worth the hassle.

Yep, I suspect the flippin' market is going to be weak with this one. An exclusive of 850 with a regular edition size at 1000. I doubt the after market will be kind. In the end, as you said, it's just not worth the hassle.

I agree, a high ES and IMO, not a great excl., and I think people will be scrambling just to break even.

Who really gives a damn if it is good to flip?

it'll determine if i keep the two i have coming or not. i'm leaning towards ditching the line, so that will be the deciding factor.

Back