Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF!!!

I read thru the beginning posts and in the spirit of credit being given to the appropriate parties, I think it should be mentioned that the face was resculpted by Tim Miller....and beyond just tweakage. Tim does portraits for several companies including a whole bunch for McFarlane and the man does insane spot on work. I just thought the credit issue should be clarified for posterity. It's just a shame that I wasn't around for the beginning of this thread so my post isn't buried so far down the list.

Ah, Tim Miller! I knew another artist had revised the portrait (as I mentioned from the get-go) but I was never privy to whom it was. I honestly can't tell from the SS pix just how much of the face was resculpted but I'll take your word for it that it was significant. I know the expression in particular on the version I turned in was quite different, more of a scowl. I'd love to see unpainted shots of the final portrait sometime. Tim posts here on the forum, right? In any case, I'm with you---- credit where credit is due. Tim is an incredible talent!

Yea, but so is Andy Bergholtz.

:D

Never heard of him. ;)

Seriously, though. An awesome collaborative effort. :clap

Now, Andy, next time you're near Tower Grove Park feel free to swing by and sign one or two (or ten) pieces for me. :D I've got a pair of vampires signed by Oluf, and he lives a world away!

I gave in.

I resisted, and I resisted, and then I caved, and bought it on the Flex Pay plan. Strider's battle at Amon Hen is one of my favorite scenes in the films.

Please tell me I made a good decision.

"But the Power of the Ring cannot be easily undone...."

In one way or another, we have all fallen prey to the power of the Ring... those who have fallen deep are like Ringwraiths....:eek:

Just cancelled my order reluctantly, for a very sad reason, ... hope it benefit someone who really wants it.

Back