Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF!!!

Looks like it just sold out - the link no longer works and I can't get onto the order page in their website either.

I suppose the ES will be announced in next weeks newsletter.

Glad I got my order in.

I'm going to go on record and say that based on the prototype this PF has dethroned Captain America as best PF ever made.

That "new car smell" could be a factor but as awesome as Captain America is (and he does have a better exclusive) he still isn't based on a real person's likeness. To have such a dynamic pose with such fantastic tailoring and to not only have nailed the likeness but nailed the likeness of VIGGO FRIKKEN' MORTENSEN...awesome, just awesome.

This IS Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn:

7159_press01-001.jpg

Well done, Andy, well done Sideshow. :duff

I'm going to go on record and say that based on the prototype this PF has dethroned Captain America as best PF ever made.

That "new car smell" could be a factor but as awesome as Captain America is (and he does have a better exclusive) he still isn't based on a real person's likeness. To have such a dynamic pose with such fantastic tailoring and to not only have nailed the likeness but nailed the likeness of VIGGO FRIKKEN' MORTENSEN...awesome, just awesome.

7159_press01-001.jpg

AMEN! :bow

7159_press01-001.jpg

when i think of aragorn this is what comes to mind so yeah, definately looking foward to this one.

There is a long standing urban myth that Viggo has requested that all Aragorn pieces not look too much like him. If that is true, he is going to be pissed when he sees this PF...

Is Sideshow's Aragorn the best Viggo ever?

I invite you to compare him with the ghosts of Aragorn past.

It's weird that the worst looking of the bunch is also the most expensive. I mean, even the NECA caveman still looks better than King Forehead. While the resemblance is off with some of the others, they still luke human. Not so with the Cinemaquette. (At least in that extremely unflattering shot...)

I showed the PF picture to a girl-friend of mine and all she said was:

"buy me that and I will f'k him all night :)"

:rolleyes:

I showed the PF picture to a girl-friend of mine and all she said was:

"buy me that and I will f'k him all night :)"

:rolleyes:

Lol....my wife looked at it and said "Ummm Yummy. That'll go next to my bed...." :lol

There is a long standing urban myth that Viggo has requested that all Aragorn pieces not look too much like him. If that is true, he is going to be pissed when he sees this PF...

The greatest urban legend in all of collectibledom.

Or is it? :monkey3

For my money, the new PF and the GG bust are both exceptional, and far better than anything else out there.

Hard to argue with that statement, they are clearly the best.

The PF is the best and the GG is solid too but the Elessar statue is pretty damn good as well.

Back