Aragorn Black Gates, Gandalf ShadowFax, Legolas/Gimli, Wringwraith Statue pic request

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn Black Gates, Gandalf ShadowFax, Legolas/Gimli, Wringwraith Statue pic request

Monk = Terry? :confused:

Re: Aragorn Black Gates, Gandalf ShadowFax, Legolas/Gimli, Wringwraith Statue pic request

RWOS would be my first choice and is myequal #1 with the Cavetroll in this line.I'd then get LaGoA as the likenesses are fantastic and the pose is awesome.I did'nt bother with AATBG because of the poor likeness and gaudy paint job and GOSF also has a likeness issue although SF is excellent.Actually thinking of a paint job on Gandalfs face if anyone has some tips...want to rid him of his perma-tan!! Do NOT under estimate the Gothmog on Warg statue though as it is REALLY good and ranks at #3 in my rider/steed list plus you can pick him up pretty cheaply now.Guess it depends on how accurate you want the statues to resemble the actors I suppose and how much you want to fork out.

Those are some great shots! Once I finally get my own apartment, the 5 horse-rider pieces are the only weta pieces besides Treebeard that I want to get. They just look awesome! But for now, I would have no room to display them!! :monkey2

:lol Nothing of the sort, Jon. It's an old nickname of mine, given to me because of a scar that I have on the crown of my head. Makes me look kinda like a monk. Get it? ;)

Back