ARAGORN 12" PHOTOS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the poses were a little girly for some reason, it's that bowing of the figure and the one with the sword held up doesn't look too majestic. I bought it because it is LOTR, but I think some improvements to the sculpt would be helpful. The accessories rock! It was a bit expensive though, didn't know about the podcast coupon.

Given all the accessories, I don't feel too stung by the higher price tag.

Robodad, I have to agree, the sculpt is a very good Aragorn likeness. I think it does a nice job of capturing the doubt and burdened feeling that Viggo projects, especially during the FOTR.

Christopher

wow... where did those high res pics come from, they were great! thanks

not to drift OT.. but where there any others of Luke, Anakin and Obi? I never came across any in any of the threads

Does any one else see a resemblance to Michael Palin with this Aragorn figure? It seems as though he wants to say to Lancelot, "Let me go back in there and face the peril." :D

just starting to get into this line ....have this Exclusive and the Obi Wan Exclusive on order...thought what the hell, will go for it...more of a Statue collector but would like to see this close and personnal...try to see what all the hub-bub is about...I'm now hoping I'll get my wait list on the Exclusive Anakin made into an order as well..

anyone that has these types could postd me some "real" pics with some size comparrison with it so I can get a feel what they are all about...thanks!

wizard-comics said:
just starting to get into this line ....have this Exclusive and the Obi Wan Exclusive on order...thought what the hell, will go for it...more of a Statue collector but would like to see this close and personnal...try to see what all the hub-bub is about...I'm now hoping I'll get my wait list on the Exclusive Anakin made into an order as well..

anyone that has these types could postd me some "real" pics with some size comparrison with it so I can get a feel what they are all about...thanks!

We all "just started getting into this line." It just came out. No one has "real" pics, as none of the figures have been released yet. If you look on the boards, you'll see some threads with super-huge high res pics, though. Larger than life size. Even though the pics show some of the flaws of prototypes, you still get a pretty damned good look at everything! The Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Aragorn figures appear to be standard SSC bodies (12"), but Luke is slightly shorter, and is on a shorter body, roughly 11.5". Hope this helps.

Back