ARAGORN 12" PHOTOS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A comparitively expensive figure for SSC, but look at it. It's beautiful. I think it's well worth the price and I'd rather pay a little premium to recieve a premium figure. This is certainly a new standard for LotR figures and I'm thrilled SSC went in the direction of a heavily contented well detailed figure for a higher price point. Can't wait to get it.

The higher price point wasn't that much higher, thanks to the podcast coupon.

And I'm glad to see that noone is too miffed that the Midgewater Deer Carcass wasn't included as an accessory. :naughty

I'm just the slightest bit perturbed over the elven blade he recieves in Lothlorien not being included, but I've got mine from DiD I can give him.

What a phenominal figure! I just can't stand the waiting till 3rd quarter. Ouch!

3rd quarter is rather late for this one. That means that all subsequent LOTR 12" figs may have releases closer to 2007. That's a long time to wait, though.

Figure looks amazing, by the way. I certainly had no doubts. Sideshow's 12" figures are some of the best out there. Price was an eye-opener but this guy does come loaded with gear.

Yeah, I'm really stoked about the amount of stuff he comes with! When i ordered on the phone, I misheard her and thought she said $54. Sounded great to me!

I kind of hope that we get a few more LOTr pre-orders up for 3rd quarter so they can all ship together. Oh, for Gandalf and Frodo!!!!

Customikey said:
Yeah, I'm really stoked about the amount of stuff he comes with! When i ordered on the phone, I misheard her and thought she said $54. Sounded great to me!

I kind of hope that we get a few more LOTr pre-orders up for 3rd quarter so they can all ship together. Oh, for Gandalf and Frodo!!!!

I dont! Remenber the little guys!!!! or not, up to u:wacky

Im already thinking how I'll dislpay it in my ever shrinking amount of space...

Hey, someone notic this in the description?:

The 12-inch Aragorn figure includes:

Authentic likeness of Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn from The Fellowship of the Ring

The Dwimmerlaik said:
Hey, someone notic this in the description?:

The 12-inch Aragorn figure includes:

Authentic likeness of Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn from The Fellowship of the Ring

I see what you're getting at, but this is purely subjective. In fact, the new pics look a lot more like Viggy :)D ) than the preview pics did. I'm happy with the likeness. I just hope the paint shows it off.

High Res Pics for those that care. If you notice I put one of them twice. It's a close up of the face. I've circled what I believe if the cleft in the chin some talked about.

Oh, Josh! So you're trying to convince us now this is a Cleaved Aragorn head?

Looks very good for a 12" headsculpt, btw. After all, it's very small, and ought to look awesome...

...especially after a resculpt. :D

Seretur said:
Oh, Josh! So you're trying to convince us now this is a Cleaved Aragorn head?

Looks very good for a 12" headsculpt, btw. After all, it's very small, and ought to look awesome...

...especially after a resculpt. :D

Well, yeah that's exactly what I'm saying. I believe 110% that you can see it there where I circled it when you click on the image and blow it up to full high res size. As far as a resculpt after seeing the shots today and looking at the high res pics tonight I'd say he looks finalized. :D

See, the Luke figure? He has a cleft chin. Aragorn? Only if you persuade yourself.

But this is a minor, minor squibble. He DOES look good, and Q3 is a long way off. He might yet look even better!

Seretur said:
See, the Luke figure? He has a cleft chin. Aragorn? Only if you persuade yourself.

Yes, he has a more noticeable one because he has no facial hair. Aragorn does so that would hide his and his in movies wasn't that noticeable either. Only if I persuade myself? :rolleyes: More like those that refuse to see it are trying to talk themselves out of the fact they might be wrong. Crow doesn't always taste good I guess.:peace

Here are high res pics of the Luke and Anakin. Both have cleft chins one is more dramatic than the other. Also I added a pic of Viggo in the movie and one of him with out to show how the beard hides the cleft.

Back