Aquaman (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol

Man not even 1 billion could keep its momentum going against a 30 second AEG trailer imagine when the actual AEG movie is out lol

I’m just messing with M United he/she knows I enjoyed Aquaman.

:lol :lol :lol

Man not even 1 billion could keep its momentum going against a 30 second AEG trailer imagine when the actual AEG movie is out lol

I’m just messing with M United he/she knows I enjoyed Aquaman.

He :rotfl.

According to Campea there was no chatter after the Endgame trailer i.e it did nothing for the casual movie going fans but admitted the comic book fans did go into meltdown.

He :rotfl.

According to Campea there was no chatter after the Endgame trailer i.e it did nothing for the casual movie going fans but admitted the comic book fans did go into meltdown.

Diehard MCU fans: 1.4 billion
Casual MCU fans: 11

I think they're fine with only the diehards going crazy about the new teaser. ;)

C’mon WB just dye his hair black.

8206EC70-FD91-4018-B5CD-B8F6987FA332.jpg

C’mon WB just dye his hair black.

View attachment 443018

yeah sure ,if he actually looked like that :lol

but evans looks like this in reality:lol

scarlett-johansson-chris-evans-jeremy-renner-avengers-park-ave-031.jpg

or this at best little too sunken in the cheeks and no where near the jaw line in your picture

837bb4fce696a993e272ac1f244447f2.jpg

is he wearing that prosthetic jaw, in your picture , that they used to hide his beard in the avengers reshoots ,or is it cavils cgi cast off :lol

Well I am more of a Supes fan, so for me it was great to see Batman get his arse kicked in JL. I just think the movie was done too soon. It should have established the other heroes in their own movie before joining them together. I mean I haven’t seen the movie in while, but where did Arthur get is Aquaman costume for that film? Was it something Bruce came up with because we know he wasn’t wearing it prior to becoming King of Atlantis.

I just think from the audience reaction that moviegoers want to see movies that are more lighthearted, with just a touch of darkness and despair. Superman killed Zod in MoS, that was too dark for the audience. BvS was overall a dark theme that culminated in the death of Superman. Justice League tried to got the more lighthearted route, but because it’s theme varied greatly to the 2 other prior films, it wasn’t received very well. Yet WW and Aquaman have hit it out of the park.

WB need to go back to basics with solo Superman and Batman films and get them right for the audience and then return to the Justice League.

Unfortunately they will always just seem like a copycat of the MCU because they started more than 5 years after them. They will always be behind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

saw this and wondered what other thought ,in light of the live action comments referring to justice league ,this guy edited it rescored it in the style of the jl cartoon two parters

FANMADE: Justice League edited into a 2-part Justice League Unlimited episode

When I saw Zack Snyder's "Justice League" in theaters, I was disappointed at what it could've been, thinking of the JL animated series I grew up with. Before working on this edit, I had several ideas of how I could improve the theatrical release. Unfortunately, from examining the movie scene by scene, I doubt there is much I could genuinely improve upon.

However, one light criticism of the film intrigued me. "It's like a Saturday morning cartoon." (Of course, we all know the actual cartoon is superior in this case, but I understood the point that was being made.) So, I decided to edit JL to fit the format of an episode from Justice League Unlimited. By allowing the story to be what it is, there's something new to appreciate.

The first episode titled "Rebirth" focuses on getting the team together while the second is about the return of Superman. Both are a few minutes over the runtime of a typical JLU episode, because trimming them down to 21 minutes each felt impossible to do well.

And yes, I chopped down a two-hour studio mandated movie into just an hour. Surprisingly, I think it works decently for what it is. If we're honest with what the JL movie turned out to be, it's not so different from a typical superhero cartoon, like the critique stated. Since I took out a lot of the movie's small moments like Barry visiting his dad in prison, and Clark reuniting with Lois, less feels shoehorned in. Even by cutting moments of humor that pause the movie to remind us these are fun characters makes a dramatic difference with pacing.

The majority of this edit contains the work of YourMovieFix who replaced the Danny Elfman soundtrack with Hans Zimmer's scores along with Junkie XL's work, cut unnecessary humor, cut the Russian family subplot, and implemented deleted scenes. Some additional alterations have been made to match the timing and pacing of the half hour episode format. The Zimmer and Junkie XL scores definitely add to the animated series tone, instead of the original soundtrack which felt like a generic superhero movie.

https://jlunlimited.wixsite.com/rebirth link to part one and two

opening credits tv style

Everything is always a backhanded compliment at best from Cameron, lol:

"I think [Aquaman] was great fun. I never could have made that film, because it requires this kind of total dreamlike disconnection from any sense of physics or reality. People just kind of zoom around underwater, because they propel themselves mentally, I guess, I don't know. But it's cool! You buy it on its own terms."

He's going to regret gloating about AM not hitting 2B if Avatar 2 underperforms.

As a huge Cameron fan I hope he's not setting himself up for one hell of a fall. I feel an indifference about Avatar at this point like so many people but I truly do hope he's still got the magic to bring us all right back into it.

Why is Cameron an idiot lately? Making 1 billion dollars is a fantastic accomplishment and any director making 1 billion dollar films should be applauded.

Back