Aquaman (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some are calling AM a "soft reboot" of the DC universe because Steppenwolf is the only mention of the other films. And while it's curious Supes and WW aren't called to action by the maritime events, I can see AM having a quiet word to them offscreen saying, "I got this."

I wouldn't have minded a small cameo by all or some of the Trinity, tho.

Grace still reckons WW will be the soft reboot of the DCEU. Im guessing recasting Batman and Superman.

I hope so. I hope it erases every single one of Snyder’s lore. If you botch a JL film then it’s definitely time to reboot

Snyder could of choose a different direction. It’s not allllllll his fault as WB have a huge part in it to. They are now realizing that there characters can standalone without Batman

They couldnt do anything for BVS because that started shooting as soon as MOS was done.

They could and they did. They obviously ordered JL be fast-tracked and that’s why BvS got put back a year and had the Doomsday sequence added.

But Zack must have been exhausted after shooting MoS, BvS and JL back-to-back.

I might see this today. But I'll be so mad at the people who liked this if I don't.

I'm seeing it in 4D -- they actually throw buckets of water at you during crucial parts.

I might see this today. But I'll be so mad at the people who liked this if I don't.

I'm seeing it in 4D -- they actually throw buckets of water at you during crucial parts.

Judging by some news stories, the people who love the film will hate you if you don't like it :lol maybe lower your expectations a little and enjoy it for what it is

Oh, and opinions guys lol

Well it's exactly the movie advertised in the trailers so if you don't find anything fun about the ads then you'll have only yourself to blame if you hate it. ;)

Back