Aquaman (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes L&M continuing to find success in animation totally proves that they would have been the right call for a live-action tentpole. :cuckoo:

:lol

The best part is that I think only half of the duo wrote Spiderman lol

Let me tell you that cartoon is just ok certainly not horrible but it’s got that same BP hype going on. :slap

And she picked BP as her # 1and IW 10th spot :slap

Damn where is ma boi ironwez when you need him, he won't stand for all this slander on big booty Grace. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Gor and War :rock

War-Gor is only boycotting AM because of a bad experience he had during a photo op with his wife and Momoa, lol.

5b2aafd81a0000c504ce22ee.jpeg

:lol :lol

Both my kids dug this flick.

I asked my 9 year old son what he liked most and all he could say was "the entire movie was cool." He did say that he thought Black Manta's suit was his favorite part of the movie though.

My 12 year old daughter thought the Trench Warriors were freaky and that they even crossed over into body horror territory. She also mentioned that it was so satisfying watching all the water drain out of the Atlantean warriors' suits when they died on land, lol.

My wife is Grace.... that's cold. :lol

I was going to move Momoa's hand to be choking my wife. Be really good on yours.

Dude I am sooo sorry I missed that small yet ever so critical detail my wife always tells me to pay more attention to details she is right I have failed you :lol

C7854E90-592C-4351-8710-B35680A24257.jpeg

Last edited:
Back