Aquaman (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I secretly love the 1980 Flash Gordon movie.

giphy.webp

;)

Yup bloat was a problem.

Amber didn't look bloated to me at all. :monkey3 Actually my wife and I watched this today and overall we really liked it. I do agree that it could have been trimmed to about 2 hours but I really like Mamoa as Aquaman. The score was really cool and reminded me of Tron and some other 80's scifi movies. Great cast and they look of Atlantis was great. Liked the battle and thought Black Manta looked cool. Overall I would give it an 8 out of 10.

Amber didn't look bloated to me at all. :monkey3 Actually my wife and I watched this today and overall we really liked it. I do agree that it could have been trimmed to about 2 hours but I really like Mamoa as Aquaman. The score was really cool and reminded me of Tron and some other 80's scifi movies. Great cast and they look of Atlantis was great. Liked the battle and thought Black Manta looked cool. Overall I would give it an 8 out of 10.

At first I misread your post as it could have been trimmed by 2 hours :lol

I’m up there with you I give it a 7.5.

I was hoping that both AM and OM would’ve been so busy fighting each other that the giant monster snuck up on land and started destroying cities. :lol

You will always be okay in my book sir. :duff

That’s cool same goes for you!

Chakor is just disgruntled because he knows the majority of people loved Civil War lol

Yeah and Mera did kind of venture into Rose Tico territory a bit when she told AM that they need to stop the battle because people are dying every second...but not before making out with him first, lol.

Except Mera is hot..:love

Chakor is just disgruntled because he knows the majority of people loved Civil War lol

I still find the love for it rather peculiar (especially when there are so many other great MCU movies out there). I found it shockingly bland and dismal. :(

Maybe I would have liked it more had it been titled "Avengers" and not "Captain America". :huh

Last edited:
I still find the love for it rather peculiar (especially when there are so many other great MCU movies out there). I found it shockingly bland and dismal. :(

Maybe I would have liked it more had it been titled "Avengers" and not "Captain America". :huh

I enjoyed CW, but I agree it felt like more of an Avengers film. Leading up to it I thought the "Captain America" in the title was because he was going to die, but thankfully that didn't happen.

I have to turn the volume down whenever her videos start as she says "Soooooooo' and "Hellooooow" in the most annoying voice imaginable. :rotfl

Back