Apple's incredible lawsuit :D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because you take pot shots at people who upgrade every year or two when a new product comes out. I guess I'm dumb then because if I feel it's an upgrade I'll spend MY money on it. It's really none of your business what I do with said money when new tech comes out.

I think the lawsuit is lame but their tech is great so I'll keep buying. I'll reference Keith's comment about CFA that's his money to spend there, and I've chosen not to but I'm not gonna say crap about him because he does.

you can upgrade if you want, some people have two laptops, that is okay,

the thing that is ridiculous is how the fans act like it's the second coming, they make lines and go apes__ for the same product,
if people admitted Apple is not the Messiah and every product was not he second coming,

I think that is why people make fun of Apple fanboys, I am not talking about anyone in particular but just in general,

it is true that Apple has great products, the Ipod revolutionized the industry, now you can carry every single song you ever heard in your life with you, How Amazing Is that?? :horror:horror:horror

yet, the company is pretty awful, with their new products that are the same as the old ones, their horrible lawsuits and their horrible Itunes store, music sounds bad, and they let you borrow it, you don't even own it...F____k apple just for that,

I have an Old Ipod, classic Ipod, I love my Ipod, but I hate apple

eSzC6.jpg

9nFVg.jpg

You say this but 80% of the people on this board virtually "line up" for products, per-orders, and con tickets. :lol

And so what? If thats what people want to do or buy that's their business. :lecture

You say this but 80% of the people on this board virtually "line up" for products, per-orders, and con tickets. :lol

And so what? If thats what people want to do or buy that's their business. :lecture

well that's what I said, anyone can buy their products, even 10 Iphones,
who cares no one,

but Josh was saying why the bashing, and I explained, apple fanboys get kind of annoying telling everyone how apple products are the only one that are worth having, they act like if Apple is the new God, like they don't do crappy actions like the lawsuits,
anyone can buy whatever they want,
but the people that hate Apple have legitimate reasons, like the Ipod Bulls__t, about not owning your own songs, that is real Bull___
or how your songs get locked to a computer, that is not good, no matter what anyone says, Itunes is bulls___

What makes a person an Apple fanboy? Owning an Apple product? Upgrading an Apple product?

I've owned an iPhone 4 for over two years now, and I've pre-ordered an iPhone 5(I pre-ordered online so I don't have to stand in line.). Does that make me an Apple fanboy?

And who has really acted like it's the second coming?

What makes a person an Apple fanboy? Owning an Apple product? Upgrading an Apple product?

I've owned an iPhone 4 for over two years now, and I've pre-ordered an iPhone 5(I pre-ordered online so I don't have to stand in line.). Does that make me an Apple fanboy?

defending them every single time you are online,
talking about the superiority of apple products over everything else ever made, even when no one asked,
and telling everyone that has a PC to get a mac because they are better,
buying every single product only for the name
is little things like that, some people become obsessed with the brand and get into fights, because others say how crappy Apple is with some stuff,

it is not a lie, Itunes suck, that is just a fact, you do not own those songs, you pay to rent them, the quality sucks, but tell that to an Apple fanboy, he would go apes__ and start fighting,

(I do not think anyone in here is being like that, I don't think anyone here is that much of a fanboy, but there is a lot of people like that, I am talking in general, I don't see why you guys are taking it personal :lol)

I don't think it's anyone here really go to an apple store release date and you will meet many of them.

defending them every single time you are online,
talking about the superiority of apple products over everything else ever made, even when no one asked,
and telling everyone that has a PC to get a mac because they are better,
buying every single product only for the name
is little things like that, some people become obsessed with the brand and get into fights, because others say how crappy Apple is with some stuff,

it is not a lie, Itunes suck, that is just a fact, you do not own those songs, you pay to rent them, the quality sucks, but tell that to an Apple fanboy, he would go apes__ and start fighting,

(I do not think anyone in here is being like that, I don't think anyone here is that much of a fanboy, but there is a lot of people like that, I am talking in general, I don't see why you guys are taking it personal :lol)

Where are you hanging out that you've had these actual discussions with people?

I don't think it's anyone here really go to an apple store release date and you will meet many of them.
:lecture
seriously, some of you are getting upset about my comments, but you guys are not like that (at least, owning a product does not make you a fanboy)
is this hipster mentality, about Apple,

apple-fanboy.jpg

Oao7G.jpg

:lol

Where are you hanging out that you've had these actual discussions with people?

College :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

some guy in class was pissed off because and I quote "My Ipad's battery Died so I have to use my Iphone now, GOD! this sucks"
:slap
(And at work too)

Pretty much.

I think Apple makes the best products and if asked ill say as much. If that makes me a fanboy that's ok.

:lecture
seriously, some of you are getting upset about my comments, but you guys are not like that (at least, owning a product does not make you a fanboy)
is this hipster mentality, about Apple,

[/IMG]

:lol

Who's getting upset? I'm just asking questions. You tend to read too much into things.

Apple-fanboy.jpg

I don't think anyone in here owns one of this, LOL, if you only own the Apple products and like them does not make you one :lol

And for the record, I don't hate Apple. I can't stand the trendy fanboy syndrome so many suffer from. Some of their products are cool. IMO some suck like their computer OS, but that's a matter of taste.

I used to like Apple, I even thought about buying a computer, I loved my Ipod,
Until I realized how money hungry and what a bunch of A..holes they were with Itunes, this comedian explains it better than me............
[ame]https://youtu.be/V4ZqfvgUOWU[/ame]

College :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

some guy in class was pissed off because and I quote "My Ipad's battery Died so I have to use my Iphone now, GOD! this sucks"
:slap
(And at work too)

What school do you attend?? :lol

Most people in my classes hate Apple. Android fanboyism galore.

Back