Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks awesome. I have been waiting a long time for this one. Ordered day one for sure.

Cool statue, i prefer the bowen piece for apocalypse, but this a cool take on the character. The chainsaw arm was an interesting choice :rock

The Stars of the Show !!

1016220_598050553559799_1270996870_n_zpsdf48e45c.jpg

I like the way you think. But this is the only piece that I'll make the no ES exception. There's no other character that would or will get that treatment from me. But believe me I'll love it even more if it's an ES attached.

You and me both, I'll buy Apoc no matter what. He's a must for my collection.
Easily one of the coolest villains ever

I loved this character. This would have been a must have if it weren't for its size.

Cool statue, i prefer the bowen piece for apocalypse, but this a cool take on the character. The chainsaw arm was an interesting choice :rock

WTF!!!:horror

I have that one in the collection as a matter of fact that the first statue I bought when I started collecting in 2009. It's not that impressive.

Seriously, I don't see the lack of detail some have mentioned. I think it looks amazing. One of the best pieces so far.

Back