Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn this thing might be too huge I have custom 26" shelves! :gah:. I kinda wish they got a little more creative with the base. Maybe standing on a destroying piece of the X mansion or on the leveled genosha. Its a little generic. Other then that its amazing.

Knit pickers and the complainers need to get there eyes check, he looks
Fantastic! Pose looks great and the leg looks fine, could be the camera angle.

Looks like its gonna be another gore group grail. Seriously, everything they create turns into awesomeness!

The question i have is WHEN and i don't give a ma***ah about the price! I want this on PO NOW! I cannot wait till 2014 now!

Apocalypse looks amazing...keep seeing pics..and this one just stands out! Hopefully we see PO soon :yess:

yeah me too. small though. I got away from bowen. especially after you look at their resale values nowadays

yeah me too. small though. I got away from bowen. especially after you look at their resale values nowadays

Yeah, the BD Apocalypse is selling between $400-$500 in the aftermarket. :lol I bought mine for $175. The resale value on BD is no different than other companies. Every company has its hits and misses.

Brother filip, our long wait is over HE'S HERE!!!! I know me and you have been waiting longer than anyone on the forum...:hi5: Man, I'm giving you a cyber hug right now...:1-1:

Bro, you were the first person I thought of when I finally saw pics of this. Our long wait is OVAH! :yess: :hi5: :1-1:

Yeah, the BD Apocalypse is selling between $400-$500 in the aftermarket. :lol I bought mine for $175. The resale value on BD is no different than other companies. Every company has its hits and misses.
lol my friend you obviously havent been selling your statues. theres a few gems yeah, but try selling most of the collection and your lucky to get back what you paid for them.
Also, its listed for that price but noones buying. Most people myself included upgraded to sideshow and never looked back. Also see what you can get for that bowen apoc once this baby comes out. Lol

Back