Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else really disapointed by the lack of X-Men?

No Cable, No Juggernaut, No Jean Grey and no other new ones :(
Bro the reason I collect is xmen. No jean is a real shock and ive been dreamin of juggs for forever. you are not alone in your pain

Will probably show up during the year. I'm hoping Sideshow does their sneak peek videos showing WIP on their various lines. They didn't do one last year, but hopefully they will give some sneak peeks this time out. As far as X-Men would really like to see Jean, Magneto, Emma Frost, Archangel and Juggernaut PFs in some way, shape or form.

Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.

I got nothing more to saw...I mean say. :lol (THAT SAW!!!) I'm 'wow'd' and then some.

It's possible that not everything had been put out on the floor yet and they're saving some surprises for later in the week. Phoenix would be a nice surprise. I'm happy if it's only Apocalypse though.

Last edited:
It's possible that not everything had been put out on the floor yet and they're saving some surprised for later in the week. Phoenix would be a nice surprise. I'm happy if it's only Apocalypse though.

And a new Buffy piece...can't forget about a new Buffy piece. :D :lol

Looks great! I know nothing of the character (yet) so this is a maybe right now but the awesome thing about this statue is that he'll fit in 1:6, 1:5 and 1:4 collections! :yess:

IMG_5353_zps63ffb933.jpg~original

IMG_5343_zpsb0d5de7c.jpg~original

Back