Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I PO'd this the first day it went up. I'm a HUGE X-MEN fan and this piece has been a long time coming. I also can't wait for the eventual Magneto PF. He is the only other X-Villain that is a must for my collection. Apocalypse is a straight beastly looking piece. I have to go all the way back to the original Spidey Com to remember a time I so eagerly awaited a SSC Marvel statue.

Those were the days. :( I don't get feeling like that anymore. Maybe with the new Spider-Man comiquette, but before that, it had been a LONG time.

Always does. I wanted it the moment I saw it at SDCC. Was just waiting until after xmas to pay the ndr, but my hand was forced.

Always does. I wanted it the moment I saw it at SDCC. Was just waiting until after xmas to pay the ndr, but my hand was forced.

You got to do, what you got to do.

Even if I wanted to order this, I can honestly say I have no idea where I would display it. :lol He would be confined to a cardboard coffin!
less than 40.

Going to order one tonight.

Smart move!

With the announcement that Apocalypse is in the 2016 X-Men movie, you can bet he'll become pretty popular.

Back