Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered! Done! Gladly ordered this guy. Didn't want to risk anything or go through the WL process on this. Cant wait to get him in my collection

Must. Not. Click. Order.

I've got to pass on this one. Looks amazing, but it's not going to fit in with what my collection is all about at the moment.

I'm sure I'll regret it down the road, but just can't see myself displaying this.

Yup, doubt they will make another Apo anytime soon. You sure you don't want to CLICK OrDER? Hehehe

Yup, doubt they will make another Apo anytime soon. You sure you don't want to CLICK OrDER? Hehehe

A VERY good point for anyone who plans to add this into their collection.

Some characters have had multiple statues done by SSC however Apoc isn't likely going to be one...at least not anytime soon. If you want it and obviously have the funds get it now better than later when the secondary market prices take over.

A VERY good point for anyone who plans to add this into their collection.

Some characters have had multiple statues done by SSC however Apoc isn't likely going to be one...at least not anytime soon. If you want it and obviously have the funds get it now better than later when the secondary market prices take over.

Wise words. If you're on the fence, it'll come back to bite ya!

I went ahead and ordered. Not sure if I am going to display the chainsaw, but just in case I want to.

I will and hold it for you for 6 months and sell it to you for $999, just cause that's the kind of guy I am.:wink1:

Aw, quad. After all of these years conversing on here, I'm glad to see you got my back.

This is a friend, people! Learn from him! :exactly: :lol

Wasn't planning on picking this up due to price but I don't want to regret this like the Green Lantern Ex still hanging over my head. ORDERED!

I PO'd this the first day it went up. I'm a HUGE X-MEN fan and this piece has been a long time coming. I also can't wait for the eventual Magneto PF. He is the only other X-Villain that is a must for my collection. Apocalypse is a straight beastly looking piece. I have to go all the way back to the original Spidey Com to remember a time I so eagerly awaited a SSC Marvel statue.

Back