Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part 2
yhu7y7ad.jpg

ury9ehag.jpg

ete6u2es.jpg

mutyga8e.jpg

sanatyzu.jpg

uge6yba8.jpg

hada9uda.jpg

vege7ena.jpg

hyma2uge.jpg

Took the last few in light to check the metallic look. Haven't even put the cables yet, had to go pick up a new Visa Lol for more POs lmao

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

And you need to learn photography.

I will post a pic of Apoc. next to the Batman PF since that one generates so much hate. Same lighting conditions, all things equal. I can bet there was still more care to detail on Batman than Apoc or any other Marvel piece I own. Mary Jane seems to be the only exception as of late.

batman2014_zps98f431d9.jpg

Right next to it.

Looking good Jedi ^
thanks man [emoji2]
Just got Apocalypse! WOW! He's HUGE! Base is heavy....body is light....Headsculpt...is really light...doesn't bother me much though! I Love it!
yeah man he's very light, well lighter than expected. Batman is heavier I think or maybe its the center of balance.
Looks awesome Jedi. For some reason mine wasn't delivered today. Hope to get him tomorrow.
yeah bro hope you do. to be honest on some parts of the sculpt there are a few sloppy lines. I'm going to message them about getting a replacement body, where the arm canon fits in its really bad, also the head sculpt has some sort of white resin stuck on the left side near the ear area, but if you ask me I LOVE THIS DAMN THING!

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I don't have issues with batman. I just think it is silly to comparr professional pics to lousy iphone pics taken in subpar conditions.

I will post a pic of Apoc. next to the Batman PF since that one generates so much hate. Same lighting conditions, all things equal. I can bet there was still more care to detail on Batman than Apoc or any other Marvel piece I own. Mary Jane seems to be the only exception as of late.

Right next to it.

okay…are you high? its beyond well known that bats had the armpit issues (see your pics as exhibit one), the dark as hell faces, the base wobble, and there was one other thats slipping my mind…and you're trying to bash those two pics and say they don't level up?? Bats was an abomination..idk if you ordered apoc but u damn sure ordered bats which is why u have the opinion you have…try to be objective

okay…are you high? its beyond well known that bats had the armpit issues (see your pics as exhibit one), the dark as hell faces, the base wobble, and there was one other thats slipping my mind…and you're trying to bash those two pics and say they don't level up?? Bats was an abomination..idk if you ordered apoc but u damn sure ordered bats which is why u have the opinion you have…try to be objective

I know of the pit issue which is a easy fix, and apply a little felt to the bottom of the base.. Wow problem(s) solved.

The face issue is fine, actually I prefer it.

That's like a 10$ fix, whereas fixing an entire dull looking statue painted inconsistently is a $1000.00 fix.

Although you think Batman is horrendous, the vast majority did not especially those that can spare the time and effort to fix these miniscule problems that only anally retentive people would notice in the first place.

I collect a lot of figures I can discern between a cheap paint job and something well done. Batman is well done especially the base.

batman5_zps2e636fa8.jpg

Then again I've learned not to debate with people as slow...

Apoc > Dorky Batman! Looks like he's sucking a lemon.

So it's ok to have to fix a statue up but you can start *****ing over a few pictures? All of which have had nothing but rave reviews from the people who actually have it in person?

I know of the pit issue which is a easy fix, and apply a little felt to the bottom of the base.. Wow problem(s) solved.

The face issue is fine, actually I prefer it.

That's like a 10$ fix, whereas fixing an entire dull looking statue painted inconsistently is a $1000.00 fix.

Although you think Batman is horrendous, the vast majority did not especially those that can spare the time and effort to fix these miniscule problems that only anally retentive people would notice in the first place.

I collect a lot of figures I can discern between a cheap paint job and something well done. Batman is well done especially the base.

Then again I've learned not to debate with people as slow...

you've contradicted yourself like twice just now…and I'm too lazy right now to go back and count it..your complaining about comparing proto to production, and then in the next breath you say it wasn't a big deal on batman bcz the fixes in your opinion were easy…so if the production piece doesn't match the proto its a problem, UNLESS you can fix it, then its no biggie, right? and you preferring the dark face isn't the same as whether or not the face was darker on the production vs the proto, which it was. and 1000 bucks to get a repaint? Please stop making up prices and talking randomly…I'm speaking from fact..i bought and own the bats piece. and because it was so poor in comparison to the production piece I had to pay to get it customized and fixed…didn't cost me near 1000, including shipping. Apoc looks damn close to proto, with no major issues that i can see…you know like bats where if i touch it or if a breeze rolls in it falls over.

Apoc > Dorky Batman! Looks like he's sucking a lemon.

So it's ok to have to fix a statue up but you can start *****ing over a few pictures? All of which have had nothing but rave reviews from the people who actually have it in person?

why are you even here you didn't buy it.

@Rulk Ok man, we get it. You don't like the paint job...move on

@Jedi. So rad dude! Great photos!ni think the paint looks fantastic!

Fantastic responce :cuckoo:
I can only look at and comment on pieces I have bought? :lol

Did you order DD? You did enough *****ing over that piece aswell.

:hi5: true that man. Haha. This paint app looks phenomenal. I hope Cap comes out this good come August.

How much later to reg orders ship after exclusives usually?

Back