Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Main reason I'm here is to judge quality in the run up to G Hulk :panic:
Turns out like this...I'm happy :duff

Same here for my future statue purchases. And let me tell you... I am liking what I'm seeing.

It's one thing to say you don't like the paint job, that's respectable still. You like what you like that's how it is. But to consistently call it a bad paint job is absolute bs. Just because it doesn't match the proto doesn't mean it is bad. And honestly, I think it looks very similar to the proto.

:hi5: true that man. Haha. This paint app looks phenomenal. I hope Cap comes out this good come August.

How much later to reg orders ship after exclusives usually?
My regular shipped Monday and arrives tomorrow. On WL (Jan) for EX. Missed EX due to Christmas shopping priorities.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Same here for my future statue purchases. And let me tell you... I am liking what I'm seeing.

It's one thing to say you don't like the paint job, that's respectable still. You like what you like that's how it is. But to consistently call it a bad paint job is absolute bs. Just because it doesn't match the proto doesn't mean it is bad. And honestly, I think it looks very similar to the proto.

Anyone who expects production to match proto is either new or should start another hobby.
If it turns out crap that's a different thing all together.

Got the newsletter 45 min ago. The high res pics of Apoc look great, no complaints here.

14480815333_b5c1f73836_k.jpg10489747_10154282691360183_597387816897929481_n.jpg vs the proto from sdcc: SDCC-2013-Photos-Apocalypse-Premium-Format-Figure-with-Chainsaw-Arm-e1374120785297.jpg

Okay I'm confused. He looks fine to me but that's all that matters.

@jedi dude that chainsaw looks massive in your hand. Get an idea the scale of this beast!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Now that Apoc you referenced looks ****! :slap

I can't comment because I didn't order it? Send yours back and stop whining!

Ur logic was I shouldn't complain about the paint aps either since I don't have it yet... so how is that logic of urs any different. I swear some of u criticize others for ur own mistakes.

Seriously u act like you work for Sideshow and attack anyone that speaks negatively about anything. I'm sorry they don't pay ur bills put on ur big boy pants and accept someone else's right to view things differently than u.

So...how much would it cost to get him painted like the prototype?

Professionally? $2100

Since there's so many unqualified responses it's best to get a direct quote. But from someone that has done it before it runs that much. Too bad because after this its not worth ordering more from them

Professionally? $2100

Since there's so many unqualified responses it's best to get a direct quote. But from someone that has done it before it runs that much. Too bad because after this its not worth ordering more from them

dude gtfo….2100…you're so damn dumb for that its not even funny…i can get it, professionally painted for much less than that, anyone interested PM and il provide the intro..would cost less than 400 plus shipping MAX…probably less…and unlike you I'm talking legit contacts, not these 1,000 then 2100 numbers you're pushing…you're just trolling now

dude gtfo….2100…you're so damn dumb for that its not even funny…i can get it, professionally painted for much less than that, anyone interested PM and il provide the intro..would cost less than 400 plus shipping MAX…probably less…and unlike you I'm talking legit contacts, not these 1,000 then 2100 numbers you're pushing…you're just trolling now

Do you suffer from Dilexia?

Who is your source for repaints? Can you not comprehend simple English or do I have to go ebonics on ur ass?

Yes to repaint the statue from an actual prototype artist it ranges in the thousands. You obviously are quick to attack without reading first. I will give you the names and contacts of people that do this professionally. In the mean time do not talk to me as you are really the dumbest person I've encountered.

Ur logic was I shouldn't complain about the paint aps either since I don't have it yet... so how is that logic of urs any different. I swear some of u criticize others for ur own mistakes.

Seriously u act like you work for Sideshow and attack anyone that speaks negatively about anything. I'm sorry they don't pay ur bills put on ur big boy pants and accept someone else's right to view things differently than u.
Come back when you've got a decent case. Everyone else seems happy, just you then...
:wave You're just being annoying now!

Can someone put a Newsletter link up please? Didn't get one.

Do you suffer from Dilexia?

Who is your source for repaints? Can you not comprehend simple English or do I have to go ebonics on ur ass?

Yes to repaint the statue from an actual prototype artist it ranges in the thousands. You obviously are quick to attack without reading first. I will give you the names and contacts of people that do this professionally. In the mean time do not talk to me as you are really the dumbest person I've encountered.
And it turns to personal insults. Not cool!

Wish we could still Neg Rep because you seriously deserve some right now.

Back