Anyone Want a Spidey 1:1 Symbiote Bust Cheap?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup congrats 2 other ppl........i was able 2 hold myself back on this because i am limited on room, i figure a much better looking bust could use the room more.........specifically a IM spidey bust or the IM bust :)

I'm sure the Barnes and Noble people are wondering why there was suddenly a ridiculous influx of orders for this item they've probably had in stock forever.:lol

Why wife saw that I ordered yet another piece and watched away laughing. :lol

was she laughing like this?

vincentpricebyhorrorbob1hb1.gif

Just got this email:

Due to an unexpected delay, we are unable to ship the merchandise listed below in the time frame indicated in our previous email. We anticipate that your merchandise will be shipped within the next 1-5 business days. (Please note: business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays observed by the Post Office.)
As always, you will not be charged until this merchandise ships from our warehouse.

We assume that you still want to purchase this merchandise. However, if you would like to cancel this portion of your order, you may do so online at: https://www.bn.com/orderstatus.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay.

-- Barnes & Noble

:( :( :( :( :(

Im hoping they don't fulfill most of these orders..

I just got off the phone with B and N and they said they WILL fulfill all orders. The customer rep. said all of us who got the "delay" email got it because the main warehouse is out of stock and they had to locate another satellite warehouse that did carry them. Bottom line: If you placed an order with them at checkout and paid, then you're guaranteed a bust. :D

Just clearing up any confusion. Hopefully, this helps.

Back