Anyone Want a Spidey 1:1 Symbiote Bust Cheap?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, my ADD is acting up. Its always acting up, but hey it saves me from impulse buying. :rotfl :banana

How much for the Reg bust Bodie? (PM me.) I don't know if I can afford it because I just bought the MODERN THING PF !!!! :rotfl:rotfl Seriously though, I might be interested esp. if I buy this bust.

You should get two, and get one custom made into a 2099 costume ;) Something I'm sort of considering actually... lol

You should get two, and get one custom made into a 2099 costume ;) Something I'm sort of considering actually... lol

Only Yexel could take on that task. I wouldn't even know where to begin. But a 2099 bust would look awesome in my opinion.

Hrr,hrrr. Really 16$ shipping to germany. :) Thats really cool. And the comics are not that expensive.

Got it for $185 shipped!!!

use code
P9F3W4N

:)

You have to get the membership too...worth it!

Thanks for the code Gruson!!! It saved me EVEN MORE!

Like you were saying, it's worth it to buy the membership for $25. You end up saving MORE THAN $25 with the membership. So basically it paid for itself.

$185 shipped. Gruson rocks! :rock

Nice one, been looking for this for a while...only $12 shipping to the UK and with the $5 off thats $210 shipped all the way over here!! Nice!

Not sure if it will apply to this but if you go through live.com there is an extra 6% through that as well.

Are you trying to make go broke? :rotfl:rotfl j/k

Not at all, in fact i'd totally do it, but I have my money tied up elsewhere for the foreseeable future, and if anyone's gonna have a rockin' 1:1 Spiderman 2099 bust it should be you :D

The pice on Spke is insane!:google

No kidding. I'll have to wait until I get paid on Friday, but I'm so picking him up at that price. Odd though, that their picture shows the exclusive vamped head. I highly doubt that they would actually be selling the exclusive, though.

Not at all, in fact i'd totally do it, but I have my money tied up elsewhere for the foreseeable future, and if anyone's gonna have a rockin' 1:1 Spiderman 2099 bust it should be you :D

That's definitely an awesome idea and I'll keep it in mind. If I ever had a custom done it would probably be a SM 2099. If I can get some extra cash......:D

That's definitely an awesome idea and I'll keep it in mind. If I ever had a custom done it would probably be a SM 2099. If I can get some extra cash......:D

I can definitely refer you to an awesome painter, who I think might do some sculpting as well.

even though i dont want this really, i would b cool to go with my spidey, iron spidey, and venom busts............but man that price is crazy, they really should carry more SS stuff lol

^^^^ it. Joined the Membership. $187 shipped (stupid state tax). ^^^^ all of you for making me aware of this amazing deal. Looking forward to the next one.

Something tells me the shipping calculator is messed up too... there's NO way shipping can be that cheap for this. It's a huge box.

Back