Anyone want a sig made ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, can you make me a sig with Ben Stiller from Tropic Thunder (like my avatar) except from the torso and up , with a pic of the Pred CM and Iron Man Life-Size bust? With a silverish/grey/whatever background and my username in red type colour (like the Iron Man suit).

Let me know man. Thanks. :cool:

Oh and instead of doing easports08, do The Tuggernaut, since that will be my new name.

Last edited:
Hey man, can you make me a sig with Ben Stiller from Tropic Thunder (like my avatar) except from the torso and up , with a pic of the Pred CM and Iron Man Life-Size bust? With a silverish/grey/whatever background and my username in red type colour (like the Iron Man suit).

Let me know man. Thanks. :cool:

Oh and instead of doing easports08, do The Tuggernaut, since that will be my new name.

Awesome new username BTW :rock

Thanks Hicks! :rock

tug.png

Hey Tay. When you get a chance man, could you make me a Sig with a few pictures of Legolas from LOTR. I don't want it to have the LOTR name on it or anything, just my name and the pictures of Legolas, and if it's at all possible could you put a nice LOTR background to it. Like a location from the movie or something like that. If I'm too vague and you need more information, let me know man, and thanks.

no problem guys , I will get back to you all. Just need a rest from photoshop. It sounds stupid but some times you just can't be assed and if I did try now they would probably turn out super crappy.:monkey3:monkey1
:rotfl

I completely know where you are coming from! Too much of anything is bad for you....except collectibles :monkey1 :monkey5 :banana

I completely know where you are coming from! Too much of anything is bad for you....except collectibles :monkey1 :monkey5 :banana

:rotfl
:rock:rock Thanks man. :rock

Just want to let you guys know I'm gonna get these done but....
I can't take any more request at the minute. Just got too many to do.

Hey Hicks
Would you be able to update my Sig by changing the Username on the Sig from Sawyer009 to Kratos?
Cheers

Back