Anyone want a sig made ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Can I possibly get a sig OT Imperialin design
if it uses comics or poster art whatever alls cool
fav character any troops really, sandies, storms, ties & Bikers whatever looks cool
with just "Shocktrooper" and sideshow freaks please!

Last edited:
Ok , now your either gonna love this or hate it.
The thing is with these images , its hard to do alot with them without taking away there artist look if you get what I mean. :monkey1

Heres the simple thing I came up with.

Untitled-1copy-8.png

That works for me man. Thanks a lot I really appreciate it.:banana

Tay,

any chance you can do one of the Ghostbusters standing in front of the firehouse? Or any other GB related sig would be fine.

Thank you!!

I really need to watch ghostbusters again. :D
Anyway , I had a hard time finding a photo of the firehouse with a decent photo quality to go with the others. I simply rendered a few images and stuck em together. Hope you like it mate. :banana If you need any help using it just let me know.:cool

gbusters.png

Hi Can I possibly get a sig OT Imperialin design
if it uses comics or poster art whatever alls cool
fav character any troops really, sandies, storms, ties & Bikers whatever looks cool
with just "Shocktrooper" and sideshow freaks please!

Ok , I'm gonna need some photos , I don't have a clue what a OT Imperialin design is. :rotfl:monkey1

If you supply me with some photos I'll get right too it !. :D

Thanks.

Ok , now your either gonna love this or hate it.
The thing is with these images , its hard to do alot with them without taking away there artist look if you get what I mean. :monkey1

Heres the simple thing I came up with.

Untitled-1copy-8.png

That works for me man. Thanks a lot I really appreciate it.:banana

Gad you like it mate !. :rock:banana

Thanks so much, I love it!! Love the added Staypuft on the left, I think that's fitting :lol

Finally I feel like I belong to this forum. Thanks again!!

Hey Tay would it be possible for you to maybe make me 2 signatures utilizing each of these images only?:D

I hate to be greedy.

16darktower.jpg

gandalf-returns-to-hobbiton.jpg

Hey USMCHicks i'd just like to say thanks for the Sig you made for me in this Thread I love it and its better than I thought it'd be
Cheers Mate

hey dude, can u make us a sig with kristen kreuk and chun li =D
gettin bored of mine and zoolander is not available =P

Hey Tay would it be possible for you to maybe make me 2 signatures utilizing each of these images only?:D

I hate to be greedy.

16darktower.jpg

gandalf-returns-to-hobbiton.jpg

Ok , I'm gonna need some photos , I don't have a clue what a OT Imperialin design is. :rotfl:monkey1

If you supply me with some photos I'll get right too it !. :D

Thanks.

no problem , they will be done soon !.
Thanks.

Hey USMCHicks i'd just like to say thanks for the Sig you made for me in this Thread I love it and its better than I thought it'd be
Cheers Mate

no problem mate , glad you like em !. :rock
hey dude, can u make us a sig with kristen kreuk and chun li =D
gettin bored of mine and zoolander is not available =P

No problem but shes playing chun li in the movie right ?.
So you want a sig with her as Chun li or a photo of her mixed with the game chun li ?.
Let me know mate !.
Thanks !. :D

very nice sig. mate! tay :rock's

Thanks man. :rock

yeh she playing chun li in the movie, but err want photos of her mixed in with the game =D THANKS MATE!

Back