Anyone want a sig made ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Tay for my suped-up sig! :)

thanks man.

Guys , two guys have requested name changes in there signatures.
Now the only way I could do this is to have kept the original photoshop file which I no longer have. Now I will re do your signatures and change the names but if you need this doing again it may take me a longer time than you thought since its not easy and I would have to start again.

:eek:

Sorry guys !. I will get the requested ones done though. :chew

Also if it seems like I'm taking along time with not alot of requests on this page you have to remember I get alot of requests via pm too. Probably more actually.

I also have been busy as of late but they will be all done soon. :D

Anyway , another finished sig...

Untitled-1copy-13.png

I can't......:eek::monkey1:lol
I didn't save it in photoshop format.... ( again :eek: )
I'm actually not sure if that font can go into capitals anyway..

Sorry man !. :horror

I can't......:eek::monkey1:lol
I didn't save it in photoshop format.... ( again :eek: )
I'm actually not sure if that font can go into capitals anyway..

Sorry man !. :horror

You have failed me Tay!!!! :lol Just kidding man, it's no problem, I still absolutely love it! Thanks so much my friend, you rock!!! :rock2 :rock2

Hey Hicks
Would you be able to update my Sig by changing the Username on the Sig from Sawyer009 to Kratos?
Cheers

I couldn't find the original font. :eek:
Its a well known one too ... I just can't remember its name.
Anyway , I used this font on Havoks sig and I think it suits the gladiator thing well... :D

Untitled-1copy-15.png

Test, to see if it works. :rotfl

If your having trouble using the signature you could trust me with your account and let me do it for you. Then when its done simply change your password.
A few people have let me do that. Obviously its up to you and I would completely understand if you would rather not.
I did also make a guide on how to use them but can't find the thread. :confused::rotfl

Back