Anyone just getting Dutch????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
So Dutch, Predator and "Billy" have been up for a little while, but I still haven't pulled the trigger yet. I really want Dutch, but want to see the final version. I've waited for the Predator, but something is off on him, maybe cause he is so short. Billy, well, if we ain't getting Blain or Mac, I don't need him.

So anyone else just gonna get Dutch?

I got dutch and the predator on pre order.
Wonder when we get some new info about Dutch.

I've waited for the Predator, but something is off on him, maybe cause he is so short.?

That'd be, yes, the shortness plus the overlong 'snout' part between his eyes and mouth and the sculpted battledamage on the mask which should have been merely painted on. Still wouldn't dream of passing on that figure though the Exclusive at least rectifies the last problem.

i got all 3 on order. i'm hoping for the entire team. if i knew we weren't getting the team i'd just settle for dutch. anything been announced about that?

nope. not paying $160 for an Arnold in cammo, or a "Billy" without the likeness.
those figures are a ridiculous waste of $$. just getting the ex pred and calling it a day.

Back