anyone getting the hot toys tumbler or batpod?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy when you pay 1000.00 for the motha- all joking aside though its all good it is a lot of money for a collectable that I stress about every night I go to be you don't want that stress on ya do ya?

Yeah, I try not to get stressed-out about collecting. Also, I'm also not a huge enviornment/vehicle guy. While its cool, I kinda prefer figures as a general rule.

The one thing I really regret not getting is the ED-209. I was actually set to buy one, but then the one I was going to get, got damaged and I decided to wait. After that it f'n sky-rocketed :(

I think it will be cheaper to pay the $425 plus tax and pick it up locally than pay $405 + shipping from alter ego...
I think AE is located on the East coast right ?

what do you guys think ?

I think it will be cheaper to pay the $425 plus tax and pick it up locally than pay $405 + shipping from alter ego...
I think AE is located on the East coast right ?

what do you guys think ?

put it in your cart and see how much it comes to. and yeah, AE is on the East Coast.

I didn't know Alter Ego had a shipping calculator :rock

so it looks like shipping is only $15.00...that's a great price !

Alter Ego price would be $420 shipped :cool:

Thanks, Neehar!

welcome bro!! this is the dilemna i'm in now - because it's 480ish from Toys2 right now. they have this damn cancellation fee which would be 40 bucks in itself - still a bit cheaper to cancel and re-order through alterego but it's just a pain.

yeah, i need my tracking number and my "out for delivery" message!!!

OUT FOR DELIVERY...best 3 words ever... oh wait, i think i actually like "delivered" even more.

:lol

Yea...its a treat to hear those words :rotfl

I get a phone call from UPS now...it tells you the tracking number and that it will be delivered today :D

both are way over my budget for a collectible so im going with bandai's movie realization dark knight pack, plus, i dont even have space althought if i had to choose i would go with the tumbler

Back