anyone getting the hot toys tumbler or batpod?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really wanted to preo both of these, but like most of you, the space that that tumbler takes is massive. so i also (regretably) have to pass.
:banghead:duh

I've got a good four months to create the space needed for the Tumbler-- Already making headway.:D

Alter Ego has the Tumbler for $405 and the Batpod for $265. Not sure how bad shipping will be but those are pretty damn good prices for what you'll be getting.

I ordered a Tumbler. This is a Batmobile that's grown on me and the model from Hot Toys looks great. Not sure I'm in love with the Batpod and didn't preorder one.

really wanted to preo both of these, but like most of you, the space that that tumbler takes is massive. so i also (regretably) have to pass.
:banghead:duh

Nither do I but I'll still store it under a bed or closet and someday I'll have room for it! You'll regret it in the end man get it! :D

That's a great price for the tumbler !

I'm gonna pre order one :rock

Let us know what the total with shipping is cause I might have to cancel my order with Toys2 :naughty

i just called Toys2 - there is a 10% cancellation charge. funny thing is, it still might be cheaper to cancel, pay the charge, and order somewhere else.

let us know what you find out.

i just called Toys2 - there is a 10% cancellation charge. funny thing is, it still might be cheaper to cancel, pay the charge, and order somewhere else.

let us know what you find out.

I have a tumbler on order from Toys2

389.99 plus 100 shipping or so...

The dimensional shipping weight is ridiculous for this because of the box size, the total weight is around 28 lbs I think. If HT designs a smaller box the shipping costs will go down exponentially...

I'd love to have this... but there is literaly no place I could display it. Thing is just too f'n big. The price is quite reasonable considering what you get... but not worth the $$$ to just sit in a box.

I have a tumbler on order from Toys2

389.99 plus 100 shipping or so...

The dimensional shipping weight is ridiculous for this because of the box size, the total weight is around 28 lbs I think. If HT designs a smaller box the shipping costs will go down exponentially...

thing is, i found another site that had the tumbler for 379 ish plus 12 dollars shipping!!! can't remember the site now...

I'd love to have this... but there is literaly no place I could display it. Thing is just too f'n big. The price is quite reasonable considering what you get... but not worth the $$$ to just sit in a box.

Oh, it's worth it Bro... seeing this thing displayed lit up at night with the Original suit Bats inside. I'm drooling right now. :lol

Find the Room if y can J, you won't regret it.

Right Reiny?

$500 is about what mine is too, what are you talking about?
Sorry kinda miss read yours, I thought it was cheaper than what I was getting mine for:eek:

You are right except that down the line like most HT's (which is what I hate about them! :banghead) is that it wont be available after some time or will go up to a ridiculous price like HICKS did. I have a Aliens power loader which I consider a grail piece to me, and yeah I spent 300.00 to have it sit in a box. But I know that I'll display it someday just when I have the room for it. Not a waste in my opinon.

Oh, it's worth it Bro... seeing this thing displayed lit up at night with the Original suit Bats inside. I'm drooling right now. :lol

Find the Room if y can J, you won't regret it.

Right Reiny?

Room? what is that????? i have no room whatsoever. and i don't care!!

i NEED a 500 dollar box that I am going to store away and not look at until i move to another house!!!

:lol :lol

Yeah, I just can't do that... I think I'd rather pay more later than keep something boxed up for a couple years. Some call me crazy :google

Yeah, I just can't do that... I think I'd rather pay more later than keep something boxed up for a couple years. Some call me crazy :google

Crazy when you pay 1000.00 for the motha- all joking aside though its all good it is a lot of money for a collectable that I stress about every night I go to be you don't want that stress on ya do ya?

Cornerstore Comics has it for $424.99 and they are located in Southern California...
I could order and just pick up when its in stock. I would be paying sales tax though...hmmm..

https://www.cornerstorecomics.com/af_tdk.html

Do it if you leave near the store or in the L.A. area I'm up in Sacramento and would do it too but with gas prices as of late.........:monkey4

Back