Anyone get the Predalien yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i see loads want to see my review but my camera if crap cant believe you want to see, it, any way will be up tommorow evening around 6pm, for uk, for us 1pm

Mine should be here in a week or two.
The guy who always answers my emails over at abc express knows I run a youtube channel. He said he would hurry it up. I said how the hell do you know that !?.
He still hasn't replied I will let you guys know ! :lol
Wolf and him will probably come around the same time. With me being a bigger fan of the older movies I'm much more excited about kane and dallas. I can't wait for all these bad boys to show up.
For those of you who know I'm redesigning my collection room I have hit a barrier at the minute thats gonna hold me back a while. I started to strip the wallpaper off today and it hasn't been done since the last person who lived here. I stripped a little and the wall started to come off with it!!!. I'm gonna have to hire a plasterer now and thats gonna take a ^^^^ load outta my pocket !! grr !!. This better turn out as good as I'm dreaming it will !.

mine is on pre order but im in the uk and ordered it from forbiddenplanet.co.uk so they will have theirs in june I WANT IT NOW :mad:

I never pre order from them anymore , I pre ordered the predator elder from them when it was first released and they never even got it. Be cautious.
By the way hey man , this is moviezfreakzreviewz congratz on joining !

I never pre order from them anymore , I pre ordered the predator elder from them when it was first released and they never even got it. Be cautious.
By the way hey man , this is moviezfreakzreviewz congratz on joining !

don't know if i've said it before but your vids are awesome. Keep them coming.:D

Got Predalien and Wolf today - I got to say that I really, really like the Predalien. The articulated mandibles/jaws are great and the whole size and look of the beast is great. Say what you want about the film - but the design of the creature is very cool, IMHO.

...Say what you want about the film - but the design of the creature is very cool, IMHO.
Word. That's the strong side of all these Alien - Predator beasts and their derivations: their design. Some are more felicitous than others, but still. In the case of the Alien that's not very surprizing, knowing it was designed by one of todays most bizarre artist! Giger is awesome.

to all those who want to see my review of predalien on you tube, im sorry but it may take a while to get it on as im having computer trouble

Back