Anyone get the Predalien yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the confidence boost tigerfeet.
I'm hoping it should be done within a fortnight but it looks like it might even be a month yet. Still gotta put the laminate flooring down , paint the walls (and maybe strip em too).
Buy the detolfs , wait for delivery build em up. Unpack the figures , display em , get my glass frames , get alien 3 and resurrections poster ( I already have the others ) , maybe buy a shelving unit and then .. I think ( phew ) that it.
It sounds like I have a giant room there too , its only small !. :lol
I'm posting up a before and after thread for the room too tonight be sure to check it out.
By the way tigerfeet , pm sent.

Will do, always enjoy fellow collections....Sounds like a bit of a task at hand though.
Ta for PM, no worries....glad they got there safely.:banana

i know it's not a Predalien but I received my brown alien from a board member and it is just more proof that Hot Toys is THE company..these things are freakin' awesome.

i know it's not a Predalien but I received my brown alien from a board member and it is just more proof that Hot Toys is THE company..these things are freakin' awesome.

GREAT Alien! I love that one. HT did a great job on it. Great catch.

Hope anyone gets the PA that ordered it. I know a lot of folks cancelled and all. I am VERY glad to have mine! Especially after seeing the movie again today. :rock

This figure looks really amazing. The only thing that I don't like is the clearly visible seam line running along the transparent dome :(...

Yup,same here.The Aliens line has the same damn thing.You'd think they could find some way to shift that seam to some area less obvious than the middle of their F'n head!!!! Im still getting one though.:eek:

NEW NEWS FROM ALTER EGO

Sadly I called today and Marc at alteregocomics.com said that they weren't expecting the Predalien or Wolf until 2-3 weeks from now. And also he said that if you had ordered Wolf after February that you would be getting your Wolf in mid-June.:monkey2:monkey2

Thankfully I ordered mine on November 30 at 8:49 PM.:D:D:D

Damn, I guess that makes it about the same time that Darshadow or Cornerstone will get theirs...
Oh well, gives my wallet a break, but third quarter will be brutal.

if it is the brown AVP version and not the repaint watch out how you pose it. I put mine in a crouch and noticed a week later when I had to move it that the seam at the bottom of the neck came open. I think I've heard of someone else having the same problem. or it might just be mine. just thought I would pass that along.

and on another note I got a call from CSC today that the Predalien should be getting to them around monday. :clap :woo

if it is the brown AVP version and not the repaint watch out how you pose it. I put mine in a crouch and noticed a week later when I had to move it that the seam at the bottom of the neck came open. I think I've heard of someone else having the same problem. or it might just be mine. just thought I would pass that along.

It was me/mine. :monkey2
I used "KrazyGlue" to put it back together. :idea

yeah mate, do you watch my vids?? if you do whats your you tube name

My tube name is the same "Gahgantu" and yes i watch yer vids ^^.

Was gonna put video of the p23 battle damaged i got and assembled today, but the battery is too low on the cam and i cant find the charger, lol.

Back