Anyone get the Predalien yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered one from abc express along with kane and dallas.
Looking forward to receiving all and wolfie too.
After that its time to start paying for the 1:1 wolf and getting a few more detolfs.
Those pics rock , thanks for posting them up m8. :rock

ABC-EXPRESS shipped my Wolfie about a month ago, but forgot to send the PredAlien with him! But I emailed them and it arrived a week later, bubblewrapped and in a C9+ box, so all is well. I expected it to be big, but it's freakin' HUGE!!! Very impressive figure, so glad I ordered one! :D

ABC-EXPRESS shipped my Wolfie about a month ago, but forgot to send the PredAlien with him! But I emailed them and it arrived a week later, bubblewrapped and in a C9+ box, so all is well. I expected it to be big, but it's freakin' HUGE!!! Very impressive figure, so glad I ordered one! :D

That's great to hear.
Wish I could say this now.:monkey2:monkey2

As I promised more pics !

P1020365A.jpg

P1020347A.jpg

P1020329A.jpg

P1020373A.jpg

P1020377A.jpg

Looks like they are in the same pose all the time :p. Come on show us some creativity. "woffwofffwoffwoff"

ive ordered my predalien from abc, its taken 1week and 6 days so far, still not here

Looks like they are in the same pose all the time :p. Come on show us some creativity. "woffwofffwoffwoff"

I know I know , the problem is that I don't have much time so I try to do my best !!!

ive ordered my predalien from abc, its taken 1week and 6 days so far, still not here

I bought mine from an ebay seller "toyzone4u" and it took 6 working days to arrive !

This figure looks really amazing. The only thing that I don't like is the clearly visible seam line running along the transparent dome :(...

I've started pulling apart my collection room now so even when these arrive I'm still probably gonna have to wait about 2 weeks before they can be displayed !/

Back