Anyone ever see this? - General Grievous Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTM438

Super Freak
Reaction score
I discovered this a couple of years ago and I've been trying to figure out exactly how it was put together since then.

426023.jpg

It's pretty amazing though.

Here he is with Matthew Wood, the voice of Grievous

425371.jpg

I can't see the pics and I'm too lazy to go to the other site, but I think I know which costume you're talking about and it's pretty awesome.

I saw the Grievous costume in person I believe at the Star Wars traveling exhibit that was in L.A. at the Science Center. It was very interesting and I'm sure very difficult to put together. It was a bit flimsy and clunky though if my memory serves me correctly.

I saw the Grievous costume in person I believe at the Star Wars traveling exhibit that was in L.A. at the Science Center. It was very interesting and I'm sure very difficult to put together. It was a bit flimsy and clunky though if my memory serves me correctly.

I've seen it in person as well. I must say, these pics make it look considerably better than the odd-job-come-jr.-cosplayer costume it is when you actually see the person bobbing around in it. Imagine walking the floor of a convention like you've got a case of stomach-stabbing diarrhea with your pants around your ankles...

Back