Anyone a Adam West Batman fan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minimodel said:
That show actually saved Batman,but i ca nt be bothered with that argument now.
PM sent Dave.

You are correct MM, It seriously saved the comics from extinction... no matter how campy and silly it was. I'm not a huge fan of it, but I respect it's position in TV and Batman history. I used to watch it as a kid all the time, even though I thought it was silly.

I vividly remember the bit from the movie when Bats was running around a pier with a bomb, trying to find a place to dispose of it without harming anyone or anything... even DUCKS!!! :lol :lol :lol

DarkArtist81 said:
I vividly remember the bit from the movie when Bats was running around a pier with a bomb, trying to find a place to dispose of it without harming anyone or anything... even DUCKS!!! :lol :lol :lol

Yeah that show was awesomly wholesome and cheesey... but I alway enjoy watching it. Especially the one with with Vincent Price playing Egghead... those were eggciting episodes!!!

batman_04.jpg

My fav was the time he found alphabet soup at the crime scene. He placed it carefully in his Bat-Thermos (which was on his Bat-Belt of course) and took it back to the Bat-Cave, where he poured it, literally, into the Bat-Computer. The Bat-Computer then decrypted a secret message from the letters in the soup!

Michael Crawford said:
My fav was the time he found alphabet soup at the crime scene. He placed it carefully in his Bat-Thermos (which was on his Bat-Belt of course) and took it back to the Bat-Cave, where he poured it, literally, into the Bat-Computer. The Bat-Computer then decrypted a secret message from the letters in the soup!

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha Classic !!!!!

Dave, I'd be interested if I see something as a teaser perhaps. ....well, anyway, I'm not commiting to anything but a PM has been sent.

galactiboy said:
Yeah that show was awesomly wholesome and cheesey... but I alway enjoy watching it. Especially the one with with Vincent Price playing Egghead... those were eggciting episodes!!!

batman_04.jpg
Eggzactly....For what ever reason Egghead stands out in my memory.I useed to watch the show before bed when I was in grade school. It came on right before Dobbie Gilis on Nick at Night.

Can we PM Dave for a 1/4 scale Maynard G. Krebs

krebsbig.gif

I would love for the series to come out on DVD with commentary by West and Ward. Too bad we'll probably never see it happen.

PM sent. Loved this show as a kid.

BTW I was watching Kim Possible with my daughter yesterday ( those of you with kids probably know all about this show) an on comes an episode with "the fearless ferret" aka Timothy North, an old tv show hero voiced by none other than Adam West. Too damn funny for words.

Adam also plays the mayor on the new Batman cartoon.

He and Shatner ought to do a road show variety act.

Last edited:
I'm not in it, but am interested to know if there will be a Robin. I mean this isn't Batman, this is THE Dynamic Duo.

Mookeylama said:
i always loved how they put the makeup OVER Romero's mustache:lol

I always loved that little touch... I mean, if you are a sexy, sexy man you won't compromise your look for anybody :lol If anyone ever makes a 1/6 of PF of him he would have to have a sculpted 'stache that's painted over.

galactiboy said:
I always loved that little touch... I mean, if you are a sexy, sexy man you won't compromise your look for anybody :lol If anyone ever makes a 1/6 of PF of him he would have to have a sculpted 'stache that's painted over.

hell yeah! i saw a custom someone did awhile back that had the painted over 'stache. nice piece. don't remember where i saw it tho :(

Bonehead15 said:
That's because Romero was too much of a stud to shave it off. :cool:

IMO the best Joker EVER!!!:D

yep. that's what i meant. even as a kid, i KNEW it had to be because Romero was too vain to shave it for the role. it made it all the more campy. yeah, he'll always be my fave Joker

Darklord Dave said:
Adam also plays the mayor on the new Batman cartoon.

He and Shatner ought to do a road show variety act.

Don't forget Mayor West on Family Guy.

PM sent...and I'll be tuned into the same Bat time same Bat channel :mummy:

Back