Any updates with Ask Sideshow coming soon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome

Super Freak
Reaction score
Last batch of questions were from June 1st, any reason why they aren't being released more often?

I would like to hear why as well. I've submitted quite a few questions in the last year (albeit, all Buffy-related, but still....) and not a peep from Sideshow.

Heck, I'd even take something Marvel related at this point. The 'Ask' installments were a good read. I enjoyed them.

same here.. if you have that section you should also maintain it.. otherwise better take it out but people might get a feeling to be fooled by submitting into nirvana..

I would like to hear why as well. I've submitted quite a few questions in the last year (albeit, all Buffy-related, but still....) and not a peep from Sideshow.

Heck, I'd even take something Marvel related at this point. The 'Ask' installments were a good read. I enjoyed them.

There person seem to move to FB and TW from the sounds of it. I have them on my FB and there is about 2/5 new post a day with answers to what they post.

Back